i never understood this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2003
When and how did an occupation famous for brutilizing and obectiifying women become a good thing and an expression ofjoy and satisfaction...............

The main word I speak of: Pimp

Now it's cool to be a "Pimp'" and even better to say "Aw that's 'Pimp'" or "Man, this is so 'Pimp'" etc etc..............

Mar 18, 2003
If being a pimp wasn't portrayed to be such a "cool" thing through music and films, it might not be as bad -- but it definatley wouldn't stop. Half the people that use the word pimp such as you have exemplified in your post have never seen one in real life. They pick it up from one another as well as through music and movies on television, they start to develope this into their personality. I'm not one to say it's a bad, but that's my opinion on things.

Jan 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Mac Allah said:
Now it's cool to be a "Pimp'" and even better to say "Aw that's 'Pimp'" or "Man, this is so 'Pimp'" etc etc..............
Who says "That's so pimp?" I'd say "That's big pimpin'" before I say "That's pimp."

Either way, I feel like it's not "brutally" objectifying women. Niggas need pussy. Pussy needs cash. What better way to have money, then to get some pussy WHILE doing it? Look at Magic Don Juan, nigga career started soarin when he turned to whorin.'
CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURCH!

May 2, 2002
actually a lot of fools around here been saying shit like

"thats pimp", or "thats shit looks pimp"

for as long as i can remember..