I never knew dmx dissed 2pac and the entire westcoast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
dmx is a legend he was the the closet thing to pac until he stafrt blasting his face with crack. he fell off now his new album is garbage.

I think if pac was alive he be in the same spot as snoop dogg. he wouldnt have sold as many albums bc he started selling mass after he died.

whoever set him up to be killed knew exactly was they was doing and new he be worth more dead

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2003
I think some bet interview someone told dmx his style was similar to 2pac's and he said he felt honored but also said that they are 2 different people

May 4, 2002
i was never a fan of dmx, i could never get past the super corny barking and whatever else he did. i tryed tho, just never happened. the fact that hes a straight up crack head is lulz.

40 years old and still smoking rocks means you're doing it wrong.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
c/s @X-NINE & Nuttkase ....DMX does have legendary status.

Time to hang up the mic though.

...just seen him 2 weeks ago & this dude was preaching a sermon & praying for 40% of his time on stage.

I am in no way against praying / praising God, I do it, lots of us do it... but him doing it on stage, in front of thousands was uncomfortable, to say the least.

May 7, 2002
DMX had 5 straight number 1 albums and almost a 6th straight but it hit number 2 by only 20,000 records.

DMX's first two albums are classics, pretty sure he'll be remembered one day as a legend also...

2pac is only a legend because he died, if he was still around he would just be another rapper that puts out an album every few years.
u smoking cracc homie if tupac was alive snoop would not be the only icon on the westcoast

and some other cracc smokah said that if it was not for x legal issues
first and for most the both had a gang of legal issues tupac had far worst issues with that fake ass rape charge x couldn't control his bi polar behavior why his dumb ass ended in jail all the time

tupac was well rounded and had a conscious that open peoples minds to the reality of blacc america abroad dxm was a dysfunctional, delusional, cracc head

pac aint never did cracc

as a person pac over x, as a rapper, entertainer, and movie star pac over x, ad as someone to look up to, gain third eye knowledge from, and who you would want to teach you how to be a real man pac over

case closed

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
and some other cracc smokah said that if it was not for x legal issues first and for most the both had a gang of legal issues tupac had far worst issues with that fake ass rape charge x couldn't control his bi polar behavior why his dumb ass ended in jail all the time

tupac was well rounded and had a conscious that open peoples minds to the reality of blacc america abroad dxm was a dysfunctional, delusional, cracc head

pac aint never did cracc

as a person pac over x, as a rapper, entertainer, and movie star pac over x, ad as someone to look up to, gain third eye knowledge from, and who you would want to teach you how to be a real man pac over

case closed
Nah, it's all green I'm blowing over here, unno what you talkin'

You downing him like the rest about his addiction like it's supposed to mean something or discredit his legacy. All of your fave rappers out in the bay likely on dope themselves, still ain't kicked that dope to the side or trying to...Or just another one of them lean sippers out there.

Pac had a clearer, more intelligent mind when he wanted to & wasn't drunk & blunted all the time, The same applies for DMX when he not on that base rock or whatever else he on. You talking like he's conflicted but Pac was arguably too balancing the thug image w/ the real uplifting music he was making.

If you saying X ain't real, or went thru alotta shit tell me about how that nigga & Swizz Beatz use to rob niggaz everyday to eat back when they were unknown ? X was bout it bout it in the streets, not to say Pac wasn't, but X was really that grimy nigga back then b4 he got a deal while Pac was in arts school/just getting started

Aug 17, 2002
tupac was a movie star and was on top of the rap game before he passed, and some people think he's only a legend because he's dead? wow what a horribly bad opinion.

Mar 1, 2006
Yeah DMX was signed to Columbia records years before he came out on Def Jam, when 2Pac was still around. I can't seethe embedded videos but he had a line that said "that nigga 2pac can suck my dick" and it was a version of Get at Me Dog...

I still bump It's Dark and Hell is Hot and Flesh of My Flesh, they got a different sound to them so you can't compare them to 2Pacs body of work
he didnt diss pac he was dissing k-solo

Jan 18, 2007
2pac is from the eastcoast....Grew up on the eastcoast....Infact he used to call himself M.C. New York when he first started doing music...When he moved to the Bay he repped the Bay....When he got locked up and bailed out by an LA based record company he repped LA....He also lived in Atlanta and had he lived long enough, he probably would have repped Atlanta....DMX had dissed the WestCoast on numerous occasions around that time but still moved from New York all the way to Arizona....It's a fact that Pac became more popular when he died, but it sometimes times an artist's death for people to recognize how truly talented they were (Big L, Jimmie Hendrix, Mac Dre, Etc...). I, like many others thought DMX's first album was amazing, however his "Ryde or Die" persona was a direct rip off of 2pac....That's just my couple of cents though...Carry-on...