i need ya'll prayers...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
okay now all of you know that wal-mart is hella dangerous now,right? well fuccin get this, my girl just asked me to go and get some laundry soap!!! what i'm gonna do, say NO? i'll look like a punk if i do. so i'm gonna take my chances and make that move. i'll be at the wal-mart on antelope in about 15 minutes. i hope i don't get caught slippin' cause i know niggaz is lookin' for me and if they read this it might go down. it's late and i'm on parole so i won't have a pistol, just me!!! hogg you need to call and checc on me. i hope i don't get distracted in the food isles and waste too much time in there. thats all i need is to get caught slippin' behind some fuccin' twinkies!!!

Apr 30, 2007
mayne just have the old lady that greets u at the door walk u to ur car...shes a mutha fuckin sav...aint no nigga gonna say or do shit if shes with u...thats a true wal-mart o.g...i seen her knock a nigga out the other day just for walkin in the MART with a target bag...she aint playin

Aug 17, 2006
whew i made it home. as i walk in looking scared, uh no concerned, uh no just lookin' for anything out of the ordinary that might give some indication that my rivals are in the mart waitin' on me. i stroll over to get the detergent and guess what? i can't decide liquid or powder. i'm wastin' way too much time but don't wanna make the wrong decision. i finally make up my mind and i'm bailin' thru the mart like an o.g. and i see an old lady with blacc finger nails. i'm like fucc!!! a cult member from my rivals clicc. i see she looks harder than anyone to ever come out of that camp and let me say this, i was releived to see the lady just had bad circulation or something and thats why her nails are discolored. now i get stucc lookin' at the dvd's... again a waste of time and i shouldn't be on blast like this but shit i can't run forever. so i get in the checcout and the line is longer than a mutha fucca. all of a sudden like God speakin from above i hear "attention wal mart customers the registers will be shutting down until 12:01" i damn near shitted my pants!!! okay i didn't shit but i farted. i sit there steady lookin' over my shoulder and realize i'm about to make it out safely. as soon as i step outside this blue dodge trucc pulls up bumpin a spanish rap cd tellin me to go ahead. i'm like hell no i ain't steppin' in front that big boy. now my mind is racin' and i'm thinkin' shit who's that rappin? did lynch ever do a spanish rap cd? is this lynch in costume comin' to get me? but the trucc just drove on by without incident (learned that phrase from my police report). so to make a long story short i made it home. thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. and to you guy's that was hopin' for my demise in walmart FUCC YA'LL!!! i'm still on this bitch internet thuggin!!!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I think you just wrote your first screenplay craze.....I pictured that whole episode in my mind and, that shit was hilarious.

so is walmart neutral territory, or is it crip or blood, triad....what.

let me know, the last thing I need is to get jacked for my pop tarts and bounce sheets.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i heard this morning the walmart in question had a gigantic blue bandana tied around the whole store..so it is getting serious

were gonna see an influx of people crip walking into the entrance

i also heard sherm sticks went on sale this monday morning and you can find it at the counter in the big ass pickle jar

(taps ear) oh wait, what is this im getting word of....olde english has now merged with wal-mart to create the first ever, 40 oz. isle?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so i checked my mail and wal-cuzz (recently renamed) sent my my disabled parking placard...i'm not disabled but i faked it so i can get in and out quicker..

anyways heres what they look like

big craze you might wanna cop you one so you dont get caught slippin on the main line (first 2-3 parking isles)

Aug 17, 2006
Gas One said:
so i checked my mail and wal-cuzz (recently renamed) sent my my disabled parking placard...i'm not disabled but i faked it so i can get in and out quicker..

anyways heres what they look like

big craze you might wanna cop you one so you dont get caught slippin on the main line (first 2-3 parking isles)
i'm fuccin dying over here!!!