I Need to pull sum shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
i need to pull like a prank or sumthin like that cuz this stupid mutherfuker stole my sweater and tried to deny it and i comfronted him. so now i want to fuck wit him but i dont know what to do. he has a car if that helps. ohh and i know there was a thread about this but its gone, so give me sum ideas :dead:

May 3, 2002
You can always dis-inflate one, two, three, or four tires... pour sugar in his gas tank... break a window... dent it... throw eggs and balogne on it... break all locks... etc., etc....

May 13, 2002
burn his car....i remember one of my homies girl was fuckin around with some other fool behind his back an he burned down his gay ass toyota lmao

shit wuz all black roasted n melted lookd an smelld hella fucked up

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
However the car is parked, make sure you slash the tires on the side it cant be seen from, so it looks normal from one angle. Leave the other two alone.
Slip bananas in the tail pipe, roll up some paper or some shit and shove it in the gas tank. Or piss in a 2 liter bottle and pour that shit in the tank!
Get a coat hanger or a a crowbar and break in the car, rub a shitty diaper on the seats and throw a pack of stink bombs in the car, and leave it alone.
Then key somethin on the hood or somewhere on the car, key it with just ONE WORD :

SWEATER

May 3, 2002
take sum shiit and rub it on his door handle.....

loosten all his lug nuts....so when he drives a lil his rim'll fall off

spray paint sumtn fucked up on his car w/sum fucked up ass color like hot pick or hot green or sum shiit like dat........

or jus take sumtn of his to where he knows u did & jus deny it....

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Incarceraided said:
i need to pull my crank or sumthin like that cuz this sexy mutherfuker felt up my sweater and tried to deny it after i copulated with him. so now i want to fuck him again but i dont know what to do. he has a "bar" that makes me yelp. "OOohh!" and i know how to give head and it's all about this tight butt of mine when I'm gone off Boones, so give me sum ideas :dead:
Fixed that for ya'.