I NEED TO KNOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What's up wit' it, I know it's been a minute since I been on this mu'fucca but since the album dropped a nigga been busy wit' shows and promotin'. But now I'm always gone holla when I get a minute or two. The album is doin' cool, better than I expected. I see a couple of cats on here have posted up some of there opinions about the project but what I need is niggas real input on what the think about my shit. I put a lot of time and effort into this mu'fucca and I need to know what niggas think no matter what it is. You feel me? So if you got that Lil' CYCO "Street Chronicles" album or even if you just heard it, get at ya nigga and let me know what you is and ain't feelin'. Whatever a nigga got to say is only gone make the next one harder. Keep it 100, too if you wasn't feelin' it I can respect that.

Feb 14, 2004
tight ass c.d. that im so gangsta hook would had been tighter with cbo yeeling it im tired of all this singing shit keep it gangstas

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
duccin from heat and steel toes stompin was coo... I didnt really feel the beats though... they too...ummm...well I cant really explain.. Nice album though..one of the better ones this year..

Feb 19, 2003
137757 said:
tight ass c.d. that im so gangsta hook would had been tighter with cbo yeeling it im tired of all this singing shit keep it gangstas
Yup. That song didn't quite do it for me, either--I thought it kind of messed up the CD's flow a little, but the rest was dope, IMHO. Keep doing your thing and improving.

PEACE!

Aug 20, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
THESE FOO'S THAT SAY THE BEATS ARE AWFUL, ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT GANGSTAS, IT'S CALLED GANGSTER RAP MUTHAFUCCAS!!!

LOL...riiiiiiiiiiiight.Ive heard way more "gangsta" beats on others albums...it has NOTHING to do with if im a G or not....the beats werent hittin...and im not the only one who thinks that...so thats on YOU...

Jun 9, 2003
KhameNei said:
reptile: what's that RedHeadSteve cd?

yo cyco whats going on with all this beef....yuk and game getting into it..this spider loc nigga talkin about speedy was at young buck video shoot..tryin to be all cool wit 50......shits gettin serious......your album is really bangin..favorite track is it ain't shit...yall need to fuck with mad maxx and phats bossi more or sign them to the mafia........

Jul 1, 2004
that red head steve dude is white huh. anyway... i aint heard the FULL album cyco but ive bumped a few tracks off 2siccaudio and i liek ya style i like ya flow i like the lyrics and everything. the beats was kinda tight. but they COULD have been a lil better. more mobbish i think. but ya cd is onyl ya first. and u got the flow and lyrics on locc already. so i kno if u keep doin ya thang u gon get cho credit and ya name known. u got the skills homie. just keep at it. we bringin the west coast bacc loc!!!