i need sum info on t-mobile sidekicks....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you can always go prepaid with t-mobile, its a dollar a day to use data.....just use cingular or another carrier for your talking

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
YUNG $PIDER said:
everything from tmobile is bootsy,they phones is koo but whats the whole point if the reception is weak,ive heared of unlimited text for cingular ?

edit : i guess i got unlimited text without knowing ? this is what it says on my account.
how much are you paying a month for the unlimited data? I got a coo ass plan from att&t before cingular took over, but I only get like 2 or 4mbs free.....I started connecting to the internet on my laptop using my phones bluetooth and my bill skyrocketed

Aug 12, 2006
Sidekick is wack, U cant even send ringtones to it through bluetooth. Tmobile made it so you have BUY everything...thats hella boo boo. If your on Tmobile or Cingular its best to get an unlocked phone.

Oct 13, 2004
nob0die said:
i had a sidekick 1 for hella long then finally bumped to a SK3..... u can get any phone with a Family plan with tmobile which is where i am.if u want.. u can just find somebody with a Tmobile plan and get them to buy the fone for u then get it unlocked so u can use it with your verizon account... that only if u dont wanna switch services...

but anyway... i like the sidekick way better than any other phone ive had..... altho i broke mine from Hella droppin it... id say its still a tyte ass fone.. plus when chicks see it... its a conversation starter... i got a unlocked Samsung T629 nowbut i think imma post it on ebay cuz i dont like it much
So you saying I can get a SK3 and hook it to Verizon if it's unlocked? Will Verizon even do that? If so,I might have a SK3 with Verizon next month.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ahhh, thats like twice what I pay tho, I'm payin $60 for 900 minutes, free incoming text, 200+ outgoing text (whenever I pass 200 I don't get charged for some reason, I ain't complainin tho) and a couple megabytes of data (which I almost always go over).....there was other coo features, but I forgot

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
nokia 6820

$80? thats hella good......shit, I need that plan......but I also need a new phone, mine is hella old and hella beat up.....but its a nokia, so that shit still works.....and I'm lovin the keyboard :classic:

Nov 20, 2005
Defy said:
nokia 6820

$80? thats hella good......shit, I need that plan......but I also need a new phone, mine is hella old and hella beat up.....but its a nokia, so that shit still works.....and I'm lovin the keyboard :classic:
they still make those? i remember the first one they made like 4 years ago.i had one. it was great for texting. hahaha

~k.

Dec 19, 2005
Uzzle said:
So you saying I can get a SK3 and hook it to Verizon if it's unlocked? Will Verizon even do that? If so,I might have a SK3 with Verizon next month.
no, you can't use GSM phones on CDMA networks. you can on other GSM networks like Cingular and T-Mobile though.

Aug 20, 2004
YUNG $PIDER said:
tmobile has crappy ass reception, i had the mda (pocket pc) for tmobile but i decided 2 return it because it had weak reception, so i went back to cingular (best reception)
Ive had T-Mobile for a year now, and ive never had less than 4 bars oh my phone besides being underground or in a tunnel.I have NEVER dropped a call.It could be a hardware issue(phone) as opposed to a network issue.

Sep 11, 2005
just got done ordering 2 LRG skIII's.....one for me an the brother....damn these things look fuckin great, for real, i used to just like the skIII but with that whole lrg covering an print shit made me have to cop one...i cant believe my credit was acceptable either..

Dec 19, 2005
JackArtist510 said:
can someone elaborate more about getting a sidekick with verizon service? i didn't quite get it a few posts ago..
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
no, you can't use GSM phones on CDMA networks. you can on other GSM networks like Cingular and T-Mobile though.
^^

you can't use the sidekick (a GSM phone) on verizon. CDMA networks only use CDMA phones.