I need some opinions/input ya'll.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2003
If you've heard any of these give me a short opinion.........

Mistah FAB-Tonight Show mixtape
Casual-Smash Rockwell(is the track with Quinn on there?)

good lookin in advance......

May 31, 2005
Pointdexter said:
good lookin kind sir...........

he's freestyling over original beats huh...........interesting
yea its dope, its not like no mixtape shit though, its like "professionally freestyling" haha that sounds dumb as fuck, but what i mean is its all real freestyles, no written shit BUT he goes back over them and adds vocals like you would do with a real song, feel me? the beats are sick too, i think its up at Northern-ridaz.com if u want to listen to it

Apr 25, 2002
Smash Rockwell aint out yet.he has a promotional mixtape for download on here somewhere.The Quinn song is on the mixtape but i doubt it'll be on the album..............

Oct 25, 2003
Meelo said:
yea its dope, its not like no mixtape shit though, its like "professionally freestyling" haha that sounds dumb as fuck, but what i mean is its all real freestyles, no written shit BUT he goes back over them and adds vocals like you would do with a real song, feel me? the beats are sick too, i think its up at Northern-ridaz.com if u want to listen to it
i feel you..........

i'll most def peep that out........

Oct 25, 2003
Foul Mouth said:
Smash Rockwell aint out yet.he has a promotional mixtape for download on here somewhere.The Quinn song is on the mixtape but i doubt it'll be on the album..............
damn,i need that........

any chance you got the thread in your archives?