I need some advice, please read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
Well, ill just start with this, basically i fucked up freshman year, sophmore year, and the beggining of junior year, due to mostly smoking weed/drinking everynow and then but back then i was more of a pothead, So in september of this year (im a junior), i got caught up with bomb at skool n they tried to throw sales at my ass but i didnt actually get caught selling, anyway fast forward, i got kicked out and lost my job n girl it was all bad for me, but now im in inpdendent studies i got my job again, and i havent blazed since about then which is like 6 months or so, now i gotta be real, lately (the past 2 weeks) shits been creepin on me, today was almost unbearable, im like feenin for weed, but heres the thing i workout now - have been for a good 4 months now and im really dedicated to it, i watch what i eat and everything and ive made lots of gains strength wise, and im doing pretty good in skool except i been slacking now lately, but i guess my main question is, im doing so many things right right now, but i feel as if im slippin back, i mean im not tryin to be all good n shit, i drink occasionally like maybe once a month but id rather now kus i dont like how it fucks up my workouts, so i guess what im sayin is, what the hell should i do about this weed addiction, kus this shits knockin at my fuckin door more n more now, and i got my really good ass hook back, shit my mouths watering right now, but i fight it, but then a part of me says FUCK MAN I JUST WANNA FUCKIN SAY FUCK THIS SHIT N FUCKIN BLAZE, but my fear is becoming lazy again and giving up working out which i fuckin love, its my fuckin passion right now, Sigh fuck this im out im going crazy ( i aint gunna smoke rite now) but god am i fuckin tempted.

with love all

Sep 23, 2006
weed effects everyone diffrently but you said you want to get onto boxing that shit will slow down your reflexes

also just stay busy work some over time play a video game fins shit to do and kick it with your homies that dont smoke

Feb 15, 2007
Shit your just like me homie, same age and got kicked out too! I tripped out that its more of a mental thing, just like when you run or some shit. Just don't think about it and it wont affected you. Keep your mind on other more importants issues. Then you won't feel the need to smoke as much and eventually it wont be an issue.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Keeping Yourself Busy And Shit Might Work, But The Best Way To Quit Anything Is Cold Turkey Bro, Take It 4rm Me, I Smoked So Much In High School I Ended Up Kicked Out, In A Continuation School, And Barely Got My GED After All The Other Bullshit, U Gotta Tell Yourself One Morning That U Dont Need It To Be Happy. Will Power Is Your Best Friend Man

Sep 30, 2005
BrOwn_BoY said:
Thats wat you need to do. Why are you comin on here like is the docter phil or sumthin. Get on wit that shit.
nah, u guys are entititled to your opinions n shit, but im a much smarter man that shit, i look at how the shits affected my life, last year i made 3g's, i dont got shit to show for that, i dont know about you but its a much bigger decision for me knowing that i will just end up wasting all my money again, and right now im saving up for my car, then wat imma be BROKE, LAZY, and Probably lose my JOB again, for what? a fuckin tree? homie u must be joking, i dont know about you guys but i learn from the shit i do wrong in my life, i aint even fuckin tryin to preach im just statin real shit, weed fucked up my shit good and i aint tryin to have that shit do it again, but at the same time all im sayin is it calls my name, if u dont feel that shit then all i gotta say is u got a long way to go in this shit called life.

Apr 29, 2005
I've been lifting weights seriously for about a decade now. I could never reach that next level in my training until I got clean and sober; going on 4 years now. My advice would be to focus on lifting and make that your primary interest. When you feel like using go for a run or hit the weights. For me I have always enjoyed that natural high.
Good luck!

Sep 30, 2005
germmtz said:
I've been lifting weights seriously for about a decade now. I could never reach that next level in my training until I got clean and sober; going on 4 years now. My advice would be to focus on lifting and make that your primary interest. When you feel like using go for a run or hit the weights. For me I have always enjoyed that natural high.
Good luck!
thats some real shit man, right now its the only thing really keepin my ass away from it, i just look at it like, i know i didnt fuckin waste all that money on weights, protien, gloves n all the other shit TIME MAINLY, to just fuckin give up like that, i love how i feel after i work out, and it makes me feel disgusted to even think about bein lazy again, i dont kno about u guyz but maybe u shud try to pick up a dumbbell instead of a joint one day, u might actually enjoy it.
my main thing is this shit goes much deeper then just smoking weed, and if u had half a brain you could comprehend that

Apr 29, 2005
FuckFakes said:
thats some real shit man, right now its the only thing really keepin my ass away from it, i just look at it like, i know i didnt fuckin waste all that money on weights, protien, gloves n all the other shit TIME MAINLY, to just fuckin give up like that, i love how i feel after i work out, and it makes me feel disgusted to even think about bein lazy again, i dont kno about u guyz but maybe u shud try to pick up a dumbbell instead of a joint one day, u might actually enjoy it.
my main thing is this shit goes much deeper then just smoking weed, and if u had half a brain you could comprehend that
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=29766957

^This is my homeboy I grew up with; he introduced me to weightlifting. He was an alcoholic and had alot of problems when he was young. Homie turned his life around by focusing on powerlifting. He is now competing on a semi-professional level. I truely believe this saved his life.

If you are interested in barbell clubs, holler on a PM.

Feb 16, 2006
Much respect for trying to better yourself bro. Focus on the big picture, set your goals and accomplish them. Gettin lit is fun, but if its going to affect your life in a bad way, dont do it...and for the haterz in here talking shit because you wanna be successful, get the fuck outta here. punk ass bitches. stay up bro

Dec 12, 2006
Get yourself a good support group, doubt you'll find it on the siccness though. But just coming on here writin some shit like that says alot, don't burn homie, you got you're mind right right now and the shits payin off. A deffinition of maturity is being able to delay pleassure or gradification, just think ahead to the future and how good it's gonna feel when that craving passes and you aint blow, get your doe mayne. Good luck folks........

Sep 30, 2005
thanks for your kind words to those who responsded positively, its really easy to fuck up in this life, and go back to old ways, as for now im going to keep focousing on my goals and keep pushing shit that will set me back away, i was even contemplating gettin back in the game with them thizzles, i just got this really good connect for the shit, but damn i just got off probation and i really aint tryin to risk facing multiple accounts of manslaughter for getting caught up with pills that cost me 5$ each, its just funny to me when u kinda get down n shit, how u start to turn to everything u know will completely throw you in the wrong direction - making all your hard work done for nothing

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
ARMEN said:
Keeping Yourself Busy And Shit Might Work, But The Best Way To Quit Anything Is Cold Turkey Bro, Take It 4rm Me, I Smoked So Much In High School I Ended Up Kicked Out, In A Continuation School, And Barely Got My GED After All The Other Bullshit, U Gotta Tell Yourself One Morning That U Dont Need It To Be Happy. Will Power Is Your Best Friend Man
I WAS THE EXACT SAME WAY, KICCED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND IN A CONTINUATION SCHOOL WHERE IT DIDN'T GET NO BETTER CUZ I STARTED SMOKE'N' BUD IN CLASS WHILE FOO'S WERE SNORT'N' LINES IN CLASS!!!
BUT!!!
I STILL SMOKE LIKE CRAZY AND I'M DOING GREAT WITH MY LIFE!!!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
FuckFakes said:
nah, u guys are entititled to your opinions n shit, but im a much smarter man that shit, i look at how the shits affected my life, last year i made 3g's, i dont got shit to show for that, i dont know about you but its a much bigger decision for me knowing that i will just end up wasting all my money again, and right now im saving up for my car, then wat imma be BROKE, LAZY, and Probably lose my JOB again, for what? a fuckin tree? homie u must be joking, i dont know about you guys but i learn from the shit i do wrong in my life, i aint even fuckin tryin to preach im just statin real shit, weed fucked up my shit good and i aint tryin to have that shit do it again, but at the same time all im sayin is it calls my name, if u dont feel that shit then all i gotta say is u got a long way to go in this shit called life.
I HEAR YOU, BUT IT'S YOU THAT LETS WEED TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE!!!
HOW ABOUT YOU TRY SMOKE'N' WHILE YOUR OUT BEING ACTIVE AND NOT JUST CHILL'N' ON THE COUCH AT HOME!!!
I TRAIN 5 DAYS A WEEK SOMETIMES TWICE A DAY IN COMBAT FIGHTING, IT'S SOME REAL INTENSE TRAINING AND I SMOKE BEFORE AND AFTER CLASS!!!
BUT THAT'S JUST ME!!!
YOU SAY "WEED FUCCED MY SHIT UP GOOD"....
NAH HOMIE, YOU FUCCED YOUR SHIT UP GOOD!!!
IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SMOKE AND NOT SLIP INTO YOUR OLD WAYS!!!

GOOD LUCC!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
I WAS THE EXACT SAME WAY, KICCED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND IN A CONTINUATION SCHOOL WHERE IT DIDN'T GET NO BETTER CUZ I STARTED SMOKE'N' BUD IN CLASS WHILE FOO'S WERE SNORT'N' LINES IN CLASS!!!
BUT!!!
I STILL SMOKE LIKE CRAZY AND I'M DOING GREAT WITH MY LIFE!!!
Yea I Feel You, Like I Said, Its All About Will Power

I Get Smoked All The Times Now, Cuz I Learned That I Dont Gotta Everytime Sumone Gots Bomb, I Smoke When I Want And Control It Better. Plus I Came Clean To Those Around Me About All My Habits

I Fucked Up Alot When I Was Younger, Like Str8 Addicted To Valium On A Daily Basis Poppin Em Like Skittles, Smokin And Drinkin At School When I Was Only 13. Never Gave A Fuck Til I Was Assed Out. Now Im Tryna Do My Thing And Keep Myself Happy, And Thats What Keeps Me 4rm Being Back In The Dumps

Mar 14, 2007
thats like my homies they sit there and smoke weed all fucken day long then sit there n play video games lmao me i dont blaze i get this anxiety shit think ima die or something like havin a heart attack haha ya its fucked up i know and ya we use to get so high at school at lunch break then we too high to go back for afternoon but now a dayz i just mostly drink n shit and party wit hoes

Oct 5, 2006
fuck it bro dont smoke it will fuck up your work out routine and if your like me you'll jus wann eat and not do shit after you smoke. i give you props homie for not smokin this long but keep it up and keep workin out bro. and if you are that tempted then jus stay away from it all toghether. do0nt get around it or anyone smokin it cause if you are that tempted N its there you most likely take a puff and it will be over after that. so stay strong homeboy and keep up your physicall training.