I need Rappers and beats for my new comp. im putting out, puttin west bay on the map

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
I need Rappers and beats for my new comp. im putting out, puttin west bay on the map

i need the rawest up and coming rappers and producers for a new comp im puttin out. Any rappers from daly city, south city, frisco, san bruno and anywhere around there, you are welcome to colab. Producers can be from anywhere. thanx

Jan 23, 2003
beats,how much?

yeah i need beats what is your prices. if your prices vary , how is it priced. im going to hook up some new rappers with some new producers for this compilation. more details in a week

KILL

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2002
Crooked Face Productions

We got beats and access to them. from beats for free or we can access producers like Young $ick E-moe or Big Hollis. The Number is 916 813 9152
ask for Face

Mar 22, 2004
KiLLa V said:
i need the rawest up and coming rappers and producers for a new comp im puttin out. Any rappers from daly city, south city, frisco, san bruno and anywhere around there, you are welcome to colab. Producers can be from anywhere. thanx
peep my tracks dawg. I worked with Hollow Tip, T nutty, Big Hollis and hella folks. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/skyhighmusic.htm
holla at me

Jul 21, 2002
comp question

KiLLa V said:

was up mayne im intrested. me and my boys we spitting straight outta the 650. we are from south city and daly city we got some talent mayne. give me some more info about this comp. thanks mayne holla back.