I need pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2005
Anyone know where I can get pictures of sac hoods. I want to buy some tall tees and get them put on. And where I can buy Sac shirts and MAC DRE R.I.P. shirts when come back to norcal this summer

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
sacc town said:
Anyone know where I can get pictures of sac hoods. I want to buy some tall tees and get them put on. And where I can buy Sac shirts and MAC DRE R.I.P. shirts when come back to norcal this summer
What do you mean by hoodz? Do you want flicks of the areas with graffiti or any pictures of areas in Sacramento.

Dec 2, 2003
I remember Top Ten Music used to have some Oak Park & Sacramento T-shirts, but there was no pics on them, just writing. I think they had some other hoods too.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
RIP TOP TEN MUSIC

NorCal707E said:
I remember Top Ten Music used to have some Oak Park & Sacramento T-shirts, but there was no pics on them, just writing. I think they had some other hoods too.
you can go to any hood in any tshirt shop, and they will have the shirts you're lookin' for.