I NEED HELP :'(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
I NEED HELP TRYNNA GET THIS BLK GIRL BACK WITH ME...CUZ I STARTED GOING ALL CRAZY ON HER AND TOLD HER I HAD PROBLEMS AND NOW SHE JUST EMAILED ME TALKIN BOUT I NEVER REALLY DID LUV U.....BUT AINT DAT WHAT ALL GIRLS SAY? CUZ DERES ALWAYS A WAY SOMEHOW TO GET BACK TO A FEMALE JUST GOTTA FIND THE WORDS TO MAKE A FEMALE CHANGE HER MIND JUST LIKE THAT HELP ME :(

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......oh my fuckin god im about to have a heart attack.....carlos you playing around with all these questions right...........oh shit face.......lol.........hahaha

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Carlos..I wish you the best of luck with the girl (they can be tough sometimes)..but my patience is wearing thin with these dumb ass topics you've been hittin us with lately

Jun 28, 2002
DAMN THIS IS COMEDY!!!!

Anyone remember Carlos da Killa? I can almost guarantee this that same foo....that foo was asking people to teach him how to spit game to females and now this question....LMFAO....Str8 COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Kix2o9~

Aug 7, 2002

^^nah that wasn't me must be some other dude...i got game it's just that she isn't feeling my game doesn't mean all girls aint gon feel my game too i been wit alot ... to sikhmade...yeah your right but i needed help right away but i guess not shit -1-