i need help with flyers and grafix please contact "cheese"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2002
was good all great artist of the siccness. thanks for taking a monment 2 peeop out my thread. i would like to use this time to ask for any one with some real abtract style down to work on some grafix to holla at me.

e mail is [email protected]
or drop me a line here on this forum

i need help on flyers i seen some work coming from here and i am very impressed. contact me and we'll talk more. PEACE. Nor Cal Up. Wes West bay bizz.

Aug 2, 2002
yeah u guys are fuckin hilarious... really. a regular comedy club. but anyways... back to my post. Obviously i do need some grafix its the reason im here.... and i dont have all day to be sittin on my ass on the internet. so i didnt reply right away. no animals just bored people but im not here to insult anyone so…..
4 tragik 1: i like ur work it looks good. i like the "ugly truth" color and gritty type gloom. Also the “the usual suspect” and the incorporation of the name to the art, its on “topic”. but ill private message u on some ideas im more into abstract design, meaning not necessarily pictures of myself or if so something not like the shiny show off rapper style. and any other artist that got anything constructive holla. to be more specific: album cover design, flyer & poster design, banners and AVITAR design as u have all seen im not the most skilled in creating such things. our group of RENACI INC is getting ready to release a project, been more focused on the actual music than anything else so if ud like to be a part of this project great, otherwise i will not acknowledge disrespectful comments so 4 u guys talking shit. Please dont even post here i doubt its gonna do u or myself any good. thank u.