I need help taking a shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You're right I wouldn't say a damn thing. I would have just knocced you the fucc out. Take your fake tough guy act somewhere else "boss".

May 9, 2002
I BET U AINT NEVER FOUGHT IN YO LIFE U AINT KNOCKIN SHIT OUT I'LL HAVE ONE OF MY YOUNG BOYS HANDLE MY LIGHT WORK "TIM" U COULDNT COME WITH A BETTER NAME THEN THAT AINT NO ONE ON HERE KNOCKIN ME OUT U A BUNCH OF DICK RIDERS U FIGHTIN FOR UR BOYFRIEND TA? WE COULD DO THIS I'LL FIGHT BOTH OF Y'ALL BACK TO BACK AND I'LL PUT MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS U BITCH U COULD NEVER FUCK WIT ME

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You tell me to come with a better name? Why? Unlike you I have no need to hide behind a screen name. Also why do you have to get someone else to "handle" me? I've been in several fights in my life and have lost one yet. Also you are right nobody on here is knoccing you out because you would never show up.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, I'm going to travel half way across the country just so you can not show up to get your ass whooped.

May 9, 2002
U ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS DOG I AINT GONNA LET NO ONE KNOW WHERE I LAY MY HEAD. I TOLD U WE CAN MEET AT ANY SPOT U DESIRE BUT U AINT BOUT NOTHIN JUST KEEP TALKIN ABOUT TAKIN A SHIT U FUCKIN NERD

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Its over...We live about 4 hours from each other...ain't nobody meetin anyone today...I told you give me your address..its not like i'm gonna send you a bomb or someshit...I was just gonna go take a trip the next time I have a day free...throw down right quick...(just 2 make you happy) and leave...plain and simple..-lol-.... you started all the shit talking...and I don't bitch down..so it does'nt matter...If we do throw down or don't..I don't care...I told you I ain't wastin my time...all this is just net bullshit...

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BOSS925 said:
HEY TA FUCK THE TOUGHMAN WE CAN KNUCKLES UP ONE ON ONE ANYTIME U WANT I WILL FUCK UP UR WHOLE WORLD U FAGGOT FUCK LET ME KNOW WHATS UP I'D BE HAPPY TO KNOCK UR TEETH DOWN YOUR FUCKIN THROUGHT I LIVE IN ANTIOCH BUT I'LL TRAVEL WHERE UR AT TO FUCK U UP U DONT WANNA SEE ME U BITCH
this thread is about TAKING a shit......not TALKING shit lol

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol @ yaw

Yeah, keep eating. Something will have to come out.

Wasnt it a bitch i was trying to make weight for my competition and i couldnt take a smash (shit) all day, i wanted to loose every ounce of weight. Sure enough after i weighed in (luckily at the top of the lower weight class) i took a huge one, lol.

Try Castor Oil...it's supposed to help you take a shit. I also heard that if you put a few drops of Visine in someone's drink, it'll make them shit too. Somebody asked what's the longest you've ever gone without taking a shit. I went a whole week back in November 1997 without takin a shit. That's cuzz I just had my son. When I was delivering him, I shit like 4 times on the hospital table from pushing so hard!!! I kept tellin them I had to go, but they said no, that's the baby. So I shit on the table and said, does that look like the baby to you???

Yes, this definitely makes the classic post list, minus all the shit talkin replies.

Apr 25, 2002
Locahontas said:
Try Castor Oil...it's supposed to help you take a shit. I also heard that if you put a few drops of Visine in someone's drink, it'll make them shit too. Somebody asked what's the longest you've ever gone without taking a shit. I went a whole week back in November 1997 without takin a shit. That's cuzz I just had my son. When I was delivering him, I shit like 4 times on the hospital table from pushing so hard!!! I kept tellin them I had to go, but they said no, that's the baby. So I shit on the table and said, does that look like the baby to you???

Yes, this definitely makes the classic post list, minus all the shit talkin replies.

Umm..Yuck

:::Regrets asking question:::

I didn't know it was going to get that deep in shit.

But i love your honestly. Child birth is a beautiful thing

:dead: