I need help exporting songs from Cubase SX3!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
I been using Cubase sx3 because thats almost the only software that is compatible with the Lexcon Omega studio that I got...but anyways Everytime I go to render my songs a dialog box pops up saying "An error occured during the export!" And it doesn't tell me nothing about why there was an error...has anyone else had this problem? because I really don't know what to do..
If anyone could help I'd appreciate it..Thanks

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Never had the problem, don't use sx 3, and don't use the hardware.

HOWEVER, make sure you have set the START and END regions of the file or else it wont export. It should be a BLUE line up to the top of the meter/grid and these are your SONG LOCATOR points. Set the LEFT one to 0.00.00.00 or the START of the file/song, and set the RIGHT one to the end of the song.

Sep 9, 2003
HERESY said:
HOWEVER, make sure you have set the START and END regions of the file or else it wont export. It should be a BLUE line up to the top of the meter/grid and these are your SONG LOCATOR points. Set the LEFT one to 0.00.00.00 or the START of the file/song, and set the RIGHT one to the end of the song.
Thats exactly what I did..Thanks though because I was really stuck and everything is working perfect

Sep 25, 2005
Whats up with Cubase SL only having like 20 mp3 exports? I dropped like 400 for that one and those stingy bastards are tryin to squeeze me for more to get more exports! I can export .wav no prob tho.