i need a step up from my fast track pro....M-audio NRV10 ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
i have had my fast track pro for a while.l.. no complaints, but im feeling like i need to step up to something larger with more channels.

the M-audio NRV10 looked like what i need... pretty pricey at $700, is it a good buy??
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/NRV10.html

for $500 you can get the Fast Track Ultra 8R.. it has 8 channels but is only an interface, no mixer

is that mixer and other features worth the extra $200??

what other options are available out there??

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if you have no intention on using protools I'd fuck with that tascam, i heard that board is great with sonar

otherwise I'd mess with M-audio shit because you can use it with every program I've been eyeballing the new 26/26 for like 700$ and been thinking of going all out and getting the project mix 1250$ so i have all the I/O and a mixing surface all in one probably the best deal out there and its a quality board. I know folks who have them running protools and cubase and they all love em. the master fader dont do anything in protools though probably one of the few drawbacks..