I mean no disrespect, Lynch, I'm just fukkin' around

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
wikked.8k.com
For real, I have nothing but respect for you and siccmade. But the super lok'd out anarexic (aka Slim, C-Lim, B-Lim, Da C-Bunny, or whatever he calls himself) got me started.

I meant to get him out of your grill (goddamn!). How do you kiss your woman with that mouth? Does she squirm alot when you go down on her? Does she moan and scream? That's her PAIN! Stop it!

I would clown on Tallcan, but he might shoot me.

Loki look like a light-skinned Pocahantas, with a goatee. Hair braided all the way down to your ass.

How short is Zagg? I mean really?

C.O.S......I aint fukkin' with you......you might come kill my girl. You look like you a nice guy, but you a fukkin' killer aint you? How many people you kill, you ruthless mothafukka?

E-Moe....Crookwood....Art B....Beta....nevermind. Ya'll could be gettin' pissed off.

If ya'll are offended by this, my bad. I just got to klown once in a while. And ya'll seem like ya'll would be good sports about it. Next time I'll just klown on C-Lim, Ced, and Doc.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see how Doomsday and Tech N9ne deal with my antics.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@wikked1x

nigga shut yo bitch ass up!!!

you sound stupid nigga!!!!

dont you think cefore you type weirdo....lim

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
don't take it serious but....

first off C-lim Sound like me when i'm hella high and look like weezy on crack (ya know from The Jeffersons)

zagg look like a lil kid

loki looks like a drunken biker and sounds like my momz on her period (lol j/k)

Luni Coleone Sound constipated {UUHHH!!!} (so does master p)

X-Raided jack off and write lyrics all day with same hand i know his right arm on swole (i can't even talk my damn self)

Hollow Tip Sound Too $hort b4 he hit puberty and started pimpin

Snoop Dogg Says Poems Over Beats

C-Bo is hella conceited (lyrically, and thats true though)

Big Hollis beats sound like my little brother throw sticks at a trash can (only when makes x-raideds beats whats up wit dat??)

Mad Insanity Sounds like garth brooks on horror core

Kingpen is x-raideds 10 yr old cuzzin (sicx is his daddy)

Pitt is 2pac wit strep throat

Greedy got his perm from family dollar

First Degree The D.E. only Got a G.E.D.

and last but not least they call me Unkut cuz i ain't circumsized.

~Aight Den

and don't get offended and try 2 ban a nigga remember: LOL

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@ the unkut

at first I was gonna ce like...<BOOTSIE>

BUT THEN YOU STARTED SAYING SOME SHIT THAT HAD ME SICC...LOL....

DAT CONSTIPATION

AND GREEDYS PERM..LOL...GREEDY MY NIGGA THOUGH.....LIM:classic: