I may be able to help X, legal help.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
Heres the deal, I am a second year law student at the University of Kansas. After your second year you can do everything a lawyer does, even though you haven't graduated law school yet. They just sign off on everything you do.

If the information I read in that long post, and I didn't read the entire thing, is true, there is a possibility that X would be a candidate for a project like I work for. I work for the Paul E. Wilson Defender Project and what we do is handle all the appeal work for Federal and State Inmates in the state of Kansas. There are clinics just like our clinic in California that would handle X's appeal for free. If someone wants to get in touch with me, I can call the Clinic at USC and Berkely which I know have appeal clinics.

What this clinic would do is try to withdraw X's conviction for 1st degree murder, this would require the other guy pleading to the murder or being convicted. Because if someone else says they acted BY THEMSELF in commision of the crime, there is no factual basis for the crime. Anyways I am making a speculation here, someone who would be able to act as a represenative of X get ahold of me and I will put you in touch with the right people.

[email protected]

Michael

Ta TownBacker