I Made 2 New Tracks (PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
i liked the beginning of ride the wind but the second you start uppin a bitch an pussifyin' yourself over love i stopped listenin... it dont matter how good you are you jus threw yourself out a window. an thats real

hip hop 101 is pretty dope.. slow down tho either that or step your speed game up. it dont matter how fast you spit somethin its the delivery that matters... you only 16? you got it pimp.. do somethin with this shit.. jus keep evolving dude...

(an jus to let everybody else know i take hip hop "real hip hop" over any other genre of rap.. this dude got talent in that genre)

Feb 16, 2006
aight thanks for the feedback man...........i took down Ride The Wind cuz I hadn't got much good feedback on it so i put up a new track called "Win or Lose" if ya'll wanna check that one

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
yea man dem tracks is hotter then the tracks they b makin on "the white rapper show" and u only sixteen, u got it. i would suggest pickin up some books though and studdien the biz cuz u gon needit.

Jan 26, 2007
a new era is nice man....im feelin this shit...u only 16....u got a lot of elevation to go....ima look forward to hearin more shit from u man...keep it up