I LIKE HOW THE LIL FRISCO NIGGAS IS STARTING TO INCORPORATE THAT MOB SOUND TO THEY SH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2015
Last edited:
Apr 5, 2015
Remedy killed this.
yea i like the version with remedy too. plus it shows frisco unity because they from sunnydale and remedy from the towers, might even be in that wheelchair bcuz of that tower/sunnydale fonk. and they still put that aside and made music together. thats wasup.

You weren't lieing that shit go hard. Glad to see the swamp represented properly.do u know if he got a CD he selling?
naw i dont think som they just building up they buzz right now. locking in with all the poppin names in the bay right now. they gone have some shit with mozzy and fidel cash soon from the ig pics i seen. just look at that youtube page to listen to all they shit and lil yase is on SoundCloud. they pushin.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
lol niggas gotta cover they tracks if they gone do hot shit like havin thangs out.
doesn't always work cause that south carolina rapper had guns in his video and the police told them to prove those were props and they couldn't and well....

anyway, this song is good. if y'all like the mob sound, those detroit producer are keeping it alive. it's just too bad not many of those detroit rappers are good or rap off tempo.

to make it easy and watch right in forum

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2007
anyway, this song is good. if y'all like the mob sound, those detroit producer are keeping it alive. it's just too bad not many of those detroit rappers are good or rap off tempo.

to make it easy and watch right in forum

It's funny you say that, because Doughboyz Cashout always cite the The Click as their influences. And their sound, always came off mobbish to me. Helluva beats always slap.

Oct 31, 2007
It's funny you say that, because Doughboyz Cashout always cite the The Click as their influences. And their sound, always came off mobbish to me. Helluva beats always slap.
Helluva got some slappers. I would like to see more detroit and bay collaborations. I remember when The chedda boyz had songs with E-40 B-legit Richie Rich and Spice 1.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
i think it's quite common now, the D and bay collaborating. i've seen pablo skywalker do shit with philty, those dudes doing stuff with yukmouth [sorry forgot their names] and going back in 90s with too short with dude from badwayz. i looked up who did this beat and it's a michigan dude also, some dude named Tpt Beatz. so i see it as a new era of a midwest connection, like how there used to be a strong one with kansas.

Feb 11, 2006
i think it's quite common now, the D and bay collaborating. i've seen pablo skywalker do shit with philty, those dudes doing stuff with yukmouth [sorry forgot their names] and going back in 90s with too short with dude from badwayz. i looked up who did this beat and it's a michigan dude also, some dude named Tpt Beatz. so i see it as a new era of a midwest connection, like how there used to be a strong one with kansas.

The D rappers that fucked wud Yuk was the Chedda Boyz - Real Rollies don't tick tock