I know some people get butt hurt when you ask about Tech's personal life, but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
he raps about his personal life so now I have a question about it.

What' up with his wife? I went to his show in LA in 2005 and it was on her birthday. He introduced her as his wife and we all sang happy birthday to her. Then in November he did an interview and he sad that he had been divorced for about 1 year. Now i hear him rapping about his wife again. Is he married or divorced?

Aug 15, 2006
Considering he has said this in MANY different interviews I feel its okay to mention it. Koya and Tech are still married but have been separated 2 yrs + now. They are the best of friends and he speaks highly of her and will forever do so. He will tell you [the fans] and any bitch he ever meets in his life that she is very important to him and an obvious significance in his life considering their history and children. So to summarize your question you probably still hear about her bekuz they are truly best friends.

I met her recently. Very sweet woman, very beautiful.

Jan 2, 2006
Yeah, she was sitting in the upper level at this past Hollywood show for the StrangeNoize tour. He gave his outro speech, mentioned his wife and she stood up. Kaliko's wife was there too. She was getting her dance on throughout the whole concert.

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah, some people do get upset when questions about personal information that he shares with us in music that tends to be incomplete is asked about Tech, and the funny part is, they dont even know him personally... k3status, right-on!

Jan 10, 2006
K3status said:
Considering he has said this in MANY different interviews I feel its okay to mention it. Koya and Tech are still married but have been separated 2 yrs + now. They are the best of friends and he speaks highly of her and will forever do so. He will tell you [the fans] and any bitch he ever meets in his life that she is very important to him and an obvious significance in his life considering their history and children. So to summarize your question you probably still hear about her bekuz they are truly best friends.

I met her recently. Very sweet woman, very beautiful.
Ok, so married but seperated. That clears it up. Everytime i'd hear him say something about his wife i'd ask this question in my head. Either that or some friends would say "Tech's married?" Then i'd say, "Well, i'm not sure...yada yada yada" He speaks very highly of her in his songs so that added to my confusion.