I knew Trent Green was gunna get hurt this season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Yeah but the reason he suffered the concussion is probably because of how old he is. A younger QB may have been able to shake off a hit like that.
I dont think anyone would have just shook that off. That was a nasty and kinda cheap hit. Even though dude was getting pushes a little in the back...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Yeah but the reason he suffered the concussion is probably because of how old he is. A younger QB may have been able to shake off a hit like that.
nah, it was a cheap blow. he was sliding and got drilled right in the helmet. that could've been career ending, or worse. I think his age had a little to do with it, but younger qbs would still have been baged up by that play

Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
nah, it was a cheap blow. he was sliding and got drilled right in the helmet. that could've been career ending, or worse. I think his age had a little to do with it, but younger qbs would still have been baged up by that play
Yeah I saw it. But some people would have been able to walk away from that just a little shaken. I guess it all depends on the person and his toughness, but I think it's safe to bet that an older QB has more of a chance to suffer a serious concussion than a younger dude.

Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
LOL... and you got the nerve to call people jackasses and morons. Trent Green got blasted and his head hit the ground hella hard. That could have happened to Vince Young and he probably would have gotten a concussion too. That shit had nothing to do with his age... what a dumbass!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
There should have been a flag on that play. QB's slide to protect themselves from hits like that. If it was any other player than a QB then there should have been no flag... but since that was a QB and he was sliding there should have been a flag. Dude that hit Green didn't hit Green helmet first, but the hit made Green's head bounce off of the ground. Anybody probably would have gotten a concussion.