I just got laid off!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
It happend for a reason, keep hustlin.....Like you said their is something better out their for you....

Jul 4, 2009
380*4 weeks = over 1500 a month you can live off that alone Im sure unless you have kids. You just gotta cut back on a lot of shit
plus if you find another job right away Im sure you can still collect the unemployment still, am I right?

Feb 25, 2006
380*4 weeks = over 1500 you can live off that alone Im sure of it
plus if you find another job right away Im sure you can still collect the unemployment still, am I right?
depends..if u find a new part time job, they will look at how much u earn and distribute the remaining unemployment benefits accordingly -- if any :hurt:

May 1, 2009
I think If you get a job and you make over that 380 you dont get un employment at all. If you get a job and you make less than 380 they will only give you money to you get to that 380 mark. Thats why its kind of pointless to get a job unless its over that 380 mark. Just get paid under the table so you still get that 380 and whatever you are making at the second job if you choose to so. I dont know if this is right but it was what a few people I know that got lad off told me.

Better opportunitys can come out of this. Now my uncle gets 40K a year for watching over some rich guys house and land. Just has to do a little side projects to it.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
You got laid off cuz u dont like sick ass ferrari's!!!
YOU DONT THINK I ALREADY KNOW THIS....FML:hurt:

ya , i got laid off a few weeks back too.. filed for unemployment the same day, you can do it online.. its simple , so im gettin my unemployment checks for now and got my lil side hustle thing goin ... stayin a float
I should've quit 2 years ago, but it's too much fun. I was gettin high all damn day and takin naps every other day and all that shit.

thanks for the link pimp, just filed