I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2004
oh shit, they're all gone! LMAO.

he had like 65 props earlier...
People will prop any story which they consider "cool", they must have got embarrased afterwards.

On the real though, even if it was true who the hell puts their shit like that on the net?

Anyone that feels the need to tell everyone what they are doing is most likely not doing anything in the first place or their just a complete moron.

Dec 20, 2002
It really just depends on the cop.....I just got hit with possession of marajuana less than a ounce...it was damn near only like a half ounce.... but I have been caught before with a Q.P and the cops was coo made me dump out a whole Q.P and stomp it out on the side of a liquor store....Was better then going to jail for possession with intent to sell cause I had a scale on me to...

Apr 3, 2008
I jus got caught with half a pound.
He takes my 10 zips.
And i just got 2 kick it with Brotha Lynch nite b4 last...2010 lookin pretty gr8.
i wish i could get 20 zip pounds.. oh wait you were just making a bullshit story to brag about meeting lynch.. there was no pigs.. just a desperate groupie payin 10 zips and a carton of cigs to take a 30 second video wit lynch.. but when you asked him to sign your tiddie you got booted out..

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Fareal tho that nigga said half a pound and then says 10 zips, last time I checked a pound had 16 zips, what a dummy.

I'm starting to look back at all the shit Red Dragon use to say on here and now that I seen who he is I can't help but to laugh, this nigga a joke.

Seems like he got ran off.

Status
Not open for further replies.