I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2005
i just wasted 30 minutes of my worthless life reading the first half of this thread and im still waiting for the pics with the "P'z" and the ticket like this trenchcoat mafia dude said. you know he's praying this will thread will die off and his fail will be forgotten

Aug 6, 2008
LOL BLACK PEOPLE ON THE INTERNETS.. NEED SOME HELP BRO?
right on my brotha, right on

niggas need 2 stick together on this foreign jungle called the internet, each one teach one

but real shit tho all jokin aside black people... u already know wussup... we gotta stick together in this muthafucka whether its the internet or everyday life in the muthafuckin streets

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
"RED DRAGON SUCK MY DICK"

was the exact quote

hahaha i knew it was him, he was hella hurt about it too. typed up a gang of shit. only time j stalin ever posted on siccess was to son red dragon by telling him to suck his dick lmao

i forgot what he said to get j stalin to type that...but it was funny as fuck..."red dragon suck my dick" just sounds hilarious...i couldnt even get stalin to get mad at me by posting the pussu nation cover to him on twitter...red dragon lost :[

Status
Not open for further replies.