i hella hate it when...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
i hate when theres always a fat ugly bitch that looks at you....but when you look over at her...she turns her head.....

i hate chinese food beacuse it gets you fool hella fast....

i hate when bums ask other bums for money because it make me laugh....

i hate when you recieve junk in the mail that says...''last notice''...and gets you a'lil paranoid

i hate not havin a fuckin job!

Apr 19, 2006
i hate it when people cant spell

i hate it when poeple talk about getting their dick sucked but they really never had any head or when youve benn on a forum for about a month and u have like 600 posts already

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
IGD, you still have those funny pictures you took showing off your mad photography skills? that shit was funny as fuck

Dec 9, 2006
i hate people that kiss hella ass at work and try and outwork u but the boss still treat em like shit cuz he like u more hahah
this white muthafucka at work just moved out here from texas and he be hellla kissin ass and my boss be makin that nigga do hella heavy ass work and yell at him and dont tell me nuthin and im the "lazy" nigga at work lol
fuck texas

Nov 20, 2005
ILLER THAN ILL said:
i hate attention whores. especially when people need to post a bulletin on myspace about having a new song, or new pictures, or telling people to leave them comments...
LOL for reals!

~k.

May 7, 2002
I hate being stuck on a 2 lane road, and there are 2 cars afront of me in each of the lanes, both driving 35mph right next to each other, and I'm late to work and can't pass either one!

I hate fake suburban kids who walk around in tall mac dre tees and say "yadadamean"

I hate suburban kids who pose throwing up THIZZ on their myspace with hella pictures of Mac Dre all over their page.

I hate reciecing a missed call from an unfamiliar number on my cell phone, with no voicemail! I won't call you back if I don't know who you are!

I hate it when I go to jack in the box, order 2 jumbo jacks, a chicken sandwich and 2 tacos for $1, get home, eat the 2 jumbo jacks, the chicken sandwich, saving the 2 tacos for the end because I really like them.. then reach to the bottom of the bag, to find they forgot to put them in my order!

I hate people who complain about everything every time you talk to them. Shut the fuck up already, bitching about it all the time wont fix your petty problems! (this thread doesnt count, because this is the purpose of the thread)

I hate it when people joke about inapropriate matters (someone's death, someone getting hurt, etc)

I hate it when people pick up their cell phones in a movie theatre! Step out if you gotta use your phone jack ass!

I hate it when you find out a girl who you thought was respectable is a fucking whore bag!

Feb 5, 2005

I HATE WHEN PPL CALL ME AT 4 IN DA MORNIN & ASK "WHUT U DOIN" ?

MUHFUCCA WHUT U THINK ??!!!!

I HATE WHEN A BILL COLLECTOR CALL & ASK DA SAME SHIT ERYDAY !!!

I HATE WHEN I GOTTA SHIT & GET TO DA BATHROOM & SEE I NEED MORE TOILET PAPER...

I HATE WHEN FEMALEz SAY SILLY SHIT DURING SEX ( EX. "I WANNA MARRY U", "FUCC ME !!.. WAIT WAIT..DONT GO SO DEEP!" ... "DO U LOVE ME?")

I HATE HOW MY EMAIL BOX GETz FILL'D UP WIT SPAM AFTER I SET UP A SPAM FILTER...

- GEEzUz

May 7, 2002
I hate stingy ass people that work at like KFC and give you exactly 3 chicken strips when you order the 3 stip meal. Shit, throw in a couple extra! I used to throw in like 5 or 6 when I used to work there! All the extra shit gets thrown out at the end of the day anyway..

May 7, 2002
I hate people with no fucking common courtesy! Like when you hold or open the door for someone and they dont even thank you! Makes me want to slam that fucking door in their face right after!

I hate it when friends don't pick up their cell phones when they know they are going to flake on you but don't have the balls to tell you!

I hate slow drivers!

I hate Indian, Afghan, or White guys who say "NIGGA". I'm from Fremont so there's a lot of them.

I hate it when you space out on someone's name and can't think of it, could be a movie name or a song name too.

Jun 4, 2004
i hate when your driving and all of a sudden traffic comes to a dead stop

i hate when your in line to purchase your item and the person ahead of you is writing a check taking more time

i hate when your done taking a shit and theres no toilet paper

i hate when your at the movies and some loud beezys scream when a scary part comes on

i hate when i see people tryna act hard in their so called scraper when it looks like shit

i hate when your at a fast food place and you get a soda and that shit tastes flat

all i can think of right now

May 13, 2006
I hate it when I'm at a restaurant and they seat us far from the door as if we were gonna dine n' dash and seat all the old people next to the exit knowing they cant go no where far.

I hate it when my next door neighbors knock on my door asking if I can get their ball when I'm busy eating. I never do answer the door for them by the way.

I hate it when people dont flush the toilet and when they dont ever courtesy flush. I'm not trying to see any leftovers.

I hate it when someone has a big booger sticking out of their nose and dont know it.

I hate it when I watch national geographic and end up seeing tribal titties.