I Heart Huckabees

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Who's seen it? It's about existentialism and life. It's pretty entertaining...but I'm also a fuckin hippie type lol...I think it's pretty funny and it has some stuff that makes you think....if you're a thinker that is.

Apr 14, 2003
I watched it once, like 5 years ago or something. I dont remember much about it, but I think I remember liking it. Prolly check it out again sometime.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
dustin hoffman looks like he about to take a duece, never heard bout this movie though
lol, check it out even if you only watch it one time...

lol

Wasn't very good.

I rated it 2 out of 5 and that is being generous
to each their own. obviously we've all got different likes and dislikes.

i watched it last night actually, first time in over a year i think...i use to watch it all the time.

i think it's funny...some parts aren't that great but i like the movie overall. "rat mother fucking bastard." lol...some of the quotes are hilarious...and i like the music...

just kind of a hippie movie to me...and i am that. get high, watch i heart huckabees....entertaining for me :)

what was the reason you didn't enjoy it? i had a couple friends watch it, most of them really like it...one of them didn't even watch the whole thing though.

part of it is that some people don't understand the concept of existentialism. but, i'm going to assume you are smarter than those people coldblooded. so i take it you just didn't like the storyline or something?