I Have One thing to say....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
the low on sat. is -8 here in MN. thats without windchill. not to mention we have gotten close to a foot of snow, if not more, over the last week.

EDIT: Just saw on the news, we have had a foot of snow in the month of Dec. this year. so 6 days in, with a foot already. There is more snow coming later this week too

Nov 4, 2005
I saw the snow this morning...i bout pissed my pants.. I seriously jumped in the Shower, ran outside naked in my back yard real quick and jumped in it, and ran back into the shower! Not the smartest thing i know, but i havent seen snow since before i left the sandbox..way before then, like 2004 i think at the end

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
I saw the snow this morning...i bout pissed my pants.. I seriously jumped in the Shower, ran outside naked in my back yard real quick and jumped in it, and ran back into the shower! Not the smartest thing i know, but i havent seen snow since before i left the sandbox..way before then, like 2004 i think at the end
In Finland we do that shit when in sauna...First go to sauna, then get to backyad, jump naked in the snow and then back to sauna. But i dont really do that, expect when im drunk and feeling crazy.