I have a question about "Yada Yada Yada"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
I really don't think he did.....MoCheez was supposed to have done an interview with both of them in a breakup issue of mocheez magazine.....ben E if u read this...did those interviews ever happen?

Jun 23, 2003
Don Juan cant come as hard as tech anyway. I bet he knows better, cause that song is clean, hard as hell, and slaps in the trunk.

OT(kinda) Vell Bakardi is pretty weak too. Tech has beef with shitty artists. lol

I'd like to hear g unit clown tech for no reason, because Tech would destroy them!!!! It would be good just to hear all the mixxtapes that come of it.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
lol, just because tech is 1293842394823904832498 x 10^239082 times better then every1 in g-unit put together doesnt mean tech would win....its all beauty contests these days....

Jan 10, 2006
I've been bumping that song/cd all weekend and I just had to ask. Tech says alot of shit on that track so I was very curious to know if DJ ever replied. I made sure to search the forums first cus I didn't want to hear any shit about using the search option. I found a thread dealing with my questions so I replied to it and now they are talking shit to me. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

May 20, 2006
Swick said:
I really don't think he did.....MoCheez was supposed to have done an interview with both of them in a breakup issue of mocheez magazine.....ben E if u read this...did those interviews ever happen?
I did do the interview with Don Juan. I just saw Tech at NV last week, I see Tech all the time when we are doing what Scorpios do. lol. I have never linked up with him to do the interview though. So that's why I haven't dropped a new issue of MoCheez Magazine, because I haven't got the otherside (Tech N9ne) side of the business breakup between Juan and Tech. But I do have Juan's side of the story and I think he did do an answer to Yada, Yada, Yada. I think the song is titled "I love you to death". Real dark and personal track.