I have a lil something to say

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
fucc the chokers

lol

yall know its that time of the year for me to do my annual shit talkin
even though we got a wacc squad...... still....

RAIDER NATION STAND UP!!!!!

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
suspekted said:
they would be winnin cuz lt rivers an gates,jus them 3 alone will smash on any offense!!!!!!!

WELL IN THE SPORT CALLED FOOTBALL
LT Rivers and Gates have to go against something called a defense not a offense so
maybe that explains why the chargers never make it very far

cuz they "can smash on any offense"

if only that ability mattered^^^

lol

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
5xLoC said:
WELL IN THE SPORT CALLED FOOTBALL
LT Rivers and Gates have to go against something called a defense not a offense so
maybe that explains why the chargers never make it very far

cuz they "can smash on any offense"

if only that ability mattered^^^

lol

yea my bad i meant d.....i used to play ball i jus got caught up in tha moment an wasnt payin attention to what i was typin but its chargers all day over here!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 14, 2006
Soze said:
ONLY PRE SEASON HOMIE - CHARGERS ON MINE - FUCC THE RAIDERS
Fuck the raiders huh how many superbowls has Chargers won compared to the chargers ........................... something to think about. NOW fuck who again. Anyways the Chargers aint gonna do shit they just gonna do like they do best loose & some of you young cats in here whoz on that fuck the raider shit dont like the raiders not because you give a fuck about football its that bitchazz North & South bullshit keep it real.

Apr 10, 2006
NOT TO CLOWN, BUT I THOUGHT MOST CHARGER FANS DIDN'T LIKE THE RAIDERS BECAUSE THEY ARE DIVISION RIVALS, AND BECAUSE THE RAIDERS ARE ALWAYS OUT NUMBERING CHARGER FANS AND THE RAIDER FANS TRY TO PUNK THEM