I hate when raw ass rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Yes I agree it happens to a lot of rappers, but it also depends on who it is. Take Dr. Dre for example :ermm:

As much as we talk shit... the fact of the matter is, we're gonna rush out & buy Detox on the very day it drops. And know that this will be the last Dr. Dre album we'll buy in this lifetime cause the motherfucker drops albums like they were comets :(

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Fuck Dre...

Most my fav rappers are like that. I actually think I jinxed em...

Lynch, Jayo Felony, Richie Rich, Crooked I, Coz, Short Khop, Comrads, Tray Deee, and so on...

May 16, 2002
Fuck Dre...

Most my fav rappers are like that. I actually think I jinxed em...

Lynch, Jayo Felony, Richie Rich, Crooked I, Coz, Short Khop, Comrads, Tray Deee, and so on...

Tray Deee? Dude is locked up for the next 2 or so years. And he's been locked up for like 10 or more already. I really can't feel bad for artist like that. They have the opportunity that most wish they had. And dudes like that throw it all away on some bullshit.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yes I agree it happens to a lot of rappers, but it also depends on who it is. Take Dr. Dre for example :ermm:

As much as we talk shit... the fact of the matter is, we're gonna rush out & illegally download Detox on the very day it drops. And know that this will be the last Dr. Dre album we'll buy in this lifetime cause the motherfucker drops albums like they were comets :(
fixed

May 16, 2002
^^^^ LOL!!!! True, but I'm still gonna copp it. I'm sure a lot of people will do the same for the sake of having an actual hard copy.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i dislike it when

- a raw rapper turns into a crackhead or methhead and you catch them smokin crack in the studio bathroom and they deny it and play dumb

- a rapper really doesnt drive a lambo and ride wit AK's like he says in his songs, he doesnt really push bricks and pimp, but thats all he talks about

-weak rapper pays for a billion features to tries and piggyback a career off the songs he did with other people

- rappers claim the money he has is from rapping, when he barely sold 1,500 copies

- rappers claim to rock stadiums and be on tour when they cant even afford a 20 sack and aint got a car

-rappers use the death of another man to build a career or profit

-rappers cant take criticism

-rappers that want to charge $2500 for a verse, and it takes you damn near a year for you to actually get them to do the track because they always have an excuse and some bullshit random nonsensical fairy tale

- rappers suddenly join a gang

- a rapper acts suprised ive never heard of him....and then tells me to google his name.

- a rapper lets 19 muthafuckas on stage with him and they all wanna sing the song hella off beat with 12 different mics

Nov 5, 2004
i strongly dislike when raw ass rappers do an album with Billy BadAss and the SuperKillerz from from Orinda Piru for $500
i dislike it when

- a raw rapper turns into a crackhead or methhead and you catch them smokin crack in the studio bathroom and they deny it and play dumb

- a rapper really doesnt drive a lambo and ride wit AK's like he says in his songs, he doesnt really push bricks and pimp, but thats all he talks about

-weak rapper pays for a billion features to tries and piggyback a career off the songs he did with other people

- rappers claim the money he has is from rapping, when he barely sold 1,500 copies

- rappers claim to rock stadiums and be on tour when they cant even afford a 20 sack and aint got a car

-rappers use the death of another man to build a career or profit

-rappers cant take criticism

-rappers that want to charge $2500 for a verse, and it takes you damn near a year for you to actually get them to do the track because they always have an excuse and some bullshit random nonsensical fairy tale

- rappers suddenly join a gang

- a rapper acts suprised ive never heard of him....and then tells me to google his name.

- a rapper lets 19 muthafuckas on stage with him and they all wanna sing the song hella off beat with 12 different mics
lmfaooooooooo