I hate to say it but.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
has tech n9ne commented at all about the LOADS of negative feedback ollie gates has recieved ??? be interested to see what he has to say..

unless its

" we are evolving and this is the next step " or " this music is still tech n9ne "
he knew what he were gonna say before the album came out so he said what he did on harvey dent "if you like the old shit, buy the old shit"

Nov 14, 2002
Actually the MAJORITY of fans who have heard this album, who dont obsess over Techs music like you guys do, actually really enjoy the album.
Now it's the siccness forum that "obsesses" over Tech's music?? Then why wouldn't we enjoy everything he puts out?

I think it's more than obvious when people are tailoring certain opinions to support what they're trying to say. If you wanted to make a point about how you didn't like the album you'd most likely have said that trt9.com forum LOVES it because they're obsessive about Tech.

Dec 8, 2009
Tech says we want the madness but he just wants to move to the light n evolve..cool with me..who wouldn't.

I don't give a fuck what kinda a music he feels like making and I support that he's trying to evolve.

But it aint about wantin dark or light...it's about wanting the effort and knowing how brilliant somebody is than getting some half ass work..just because your half ass effort is still better than lames best work don't mean people can't tell your half assin it.

I think Strange is doin it better than any Independant label ever has...But the shit is getting more n more fast food lately..

OT I still can't wait 2 hear Speed Of Sound...now that sounds like the Tech I wanta hear.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Tech says we want the madness but he just wants to move to the light n evolve..cool with me..who wouldn't.

I don't give a fuck what kinda a music he feels like making and I support that he's trying to evolve.

But it aint about wantin dark or light...it's about wanting the effort and knowing how brilliant somebody is than getting some half ass work..just because your half ass effort is still better than lames best work don't mean people can't tell your half assin it.

I think Strange is doin it better than any Independant label ever has...But the shit is getting more n more fast food lately..

OT I still can't wait 2 hear Speed Of Sound...now that sounds like the Tech I wanta hear.
speed of sound will be locked up forever...bone ( krayzie) wont let anyone outshine them on their own shit

Jul 28, 2008
Now it's the siccness forum that "obsesses" over Tech's music?? Then why wouldn't we enjoy everything he puts out?

I think it's more than obvious when people are tailoring certain opinions to support what they're trying to say. If you wanted to make a point about how you didn't like the album you'd most likely have said that trt9.com forum LOVES it because they're obsessive about Tech.
people on here are more obsessive than the trt9. there is a fucking thread for every time anybody in strange music takes a shit. Its just "the cool thing to do" around here to not like something that strange puts out.

And yes, if you dont like the GMP then he doesnt give a fuck because you obviously werent the person the album was intented for.

You all might as well stfu now because your going to be the douchebag when the next album comes out and you tell all your friends about it

Nov 14, 2002
people on here are more obsessive than the trt9. there is a fucking thread for every time anybody in strange music takes a shit. Its just "the cool thing to do" around here to not like something that strange puts out.
Well I guess you would know, being from there and all, right?

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Freix is right.... It's just an average Collabos album. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. Collabo albums are just a way for Tech & Strange to try new things.

Get the fuck over it people... There are a few bangers, but like Sickology and MLK I skip over a few tracks.
My bad that some of us have a musical Cohen-Macaulay complex and want the absolute best no matter what.

Psychopathic

Aug 27, 2004
yall are some haters...I like a lot of songs on tha gates mixed plate...i like 2 many girls, harvey dent, loud, doin it, afterparty, and maybe one more that I cant think of right away. That is almost like half the album...I do agree that the bad songs on the album are getting worse...but who gives a fuck how bad the 'bad songs' are if you skip over them anyways. There will always be a few songs that dont appeal to me but that is no reason to not support their art anymore...or bitch on a forum for that case. I would hate to see Tech reading this thread and only see the haters posting shit...If I knew Tech were to read this post, I would say this to him: Keep doing you! If you continue to write and rap about what you know...I will forever feel you music!!! sound familiar?