i hate spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
fuck spiders....next time i see a spider ima punch it right in its fuckin spider face

seriously tho who the fuck do they think they are?
They think they're spiders and they can bite and make webs whenever the fuck they want!!
Instead of putting money towards the economy I think obama should of done something about these damn spiders

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
^ hahahahahaha

peep out the wild tarantula i found in san luis obispo this weekend. was taking pictures till it started coming into my relatives garage. tried to lightly nudge it with a broom till it got pissed and got super defensive. so then i said peace and hit that shit like a hockey puck at the stanley cup! go sharks!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Biggest spider I came across so far. It's body was as big as my thumb and it looked like it was lickin it's teeth while starin at me lol. Had to kill the fucker right away.

Mar 12, 2010
They think they're spiders and they can bite and make webs whenever the fuck they want!!
Instead of putting money towards the economy I think obama should of done something about these damn spiders
those little bastards dont even have to have a building permit to build their webs i think we should go genocidal on them

May 15, 2002
I hated spiders until I chased a mosquito who was keeping me awake at night into a spider web and the spider promptly pounced on it a bade me goodnight.

There's Ungoliant, too.