I HATE SCRAPS!!!!FUKIN DISRESPECTFUL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
MAN ON EASTER I WAS ON CENTRAL AT A STOP LIGHT HAD MY 11 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER IN THE CAR,MY 2 SONS AND MY PREGNANT WIFE AND I SAW 2 SCRAPS ACROSS THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH WITH A FULL MASS OUT FRONT,AND THEY STARTED SAYING 13 SUR,MY WIFE SAID JUST DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THEM AND MY WHITE BOY BROTHER IN LAW WAS IN THE CAR AHEAD OF ME ,I SAID MAN ON EASTER YOU FUCK!!!!!AND HE RUSHED MY CAR AND STARTED THROWING HIS BURRITO AT IT THEN STARTED TO KICK THE CAR A RENTAL I MIGHT ADD!!I GOT OUT AND STARTED TO CHASE THESE FOOS CAUSE AS SOON A S I OPENED THE DOOR HE RAN. AT THE SAME TIME MY BRO IN LAW GOT OUT THE CAR CHASIN THEM ,MY WIFE IS SCREAMIN MY KIDS ARE TRIPPIN MY WIFE DRIVES OFF, THE SCRAP STRARTED WISTLING AND I WAS LIKE MAN!!!I STOPPED CAUSE HE RAN IN THE CHURCH AND I BOUNCED ....FUCK I HATE CLOCKIN IN WITH MY FAMILY AROUND I SHOULD HAVE JUST DROVE AWAY.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
SHEA said:
GANGBANGIN WITH KIDS, A PREGNANT WIFE, & GETTING OUT TO CHASE THE 'SCRAPS'....THAT SHOULDNT LIVE UP IN NOR-CAL ANYWAYZ ( CAUSE YOUR DUDES NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THAT LIKE 'THEY' DO IN SO-CAL ).....IS SUPER MATURE. ONE OF THESE DAYS SOMEONE IS GONNA END UP MURKIN YOUR KIDS OR WIFE, & THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME WILL BE YOU. REAL CHOP BOSS. GET YOUR GROWN MAN ON.
i know man thats why i said i should have drove off fuck it pisses me off but he rushed my car no hesitation and my bro in law was ahead of me at a green light stopped cause he felt the funk.from now on i told my lady to drive just in case she could just bounce.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
SHEA said:
I understand that you gotta do, what ya gotta do.
but just puttin it out there folks. kids & family first.....THEN this gangbangin' IMO
check it bro im an older head, had my shit goin good with no fuss for over 3 years ya feel ..always down for the norte homie but i smash when the time is right but this situation was fucked it all happened so fast no time to think ,my instincts of flight or fight kicked in

Jun 5, 2004
sounds to me like he was trying to get out of the car for his wife and kids' sake, cuz if they ran up and started kicking the car with them in it, then it sounds like he was just tryna take the confrontation somewhere else besides right in front of them.

probably what i would have done, its not like he started it. i mean what else are you gonna do, u gotta defend yourself. i feel you on tho man, scraps are scandalous

Jan 27, 2005
yeah I kinda know how you feel bro. sum shit happend like that with me N my older bro hiz 2yr old daughter N a homie. We were behind PAL stadium in $AN JO N sum $krapz started throwin shit at our car N started ruzhin the car with 2 by 4z N shit.me N my bro was ready 2 hop out the car but then hiz daughter was screamin so he said fuck N drove off. He waznt gonna risk hiz daughter gettin hurt.

Sep 10, 2005
Faggots shanked my San Jose white wall tires on my 68' while I was in Hollywood Video with my moms. They also did a D/B on me and the homies when I was putting some gold ones on my ride...almost hit the homies lil brother, shot out my window and hit my convertible top.

Status
Not open for further replies.