I HATE Country.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I'm very open to all types of music. I don't hate on anyone for liking any style of music, but I can't for the life of me figure out how people get into country. Sure theirs a few songs that aren't bad and kind of catchy but I'm sure everybody knows people that listen to nothing but country, and I can't figure out how that can be. I don't hear a lot of talent in it (except bluegrass, some of them fools are crazy talented), it's extremely negative and depressing, a lot of whiny voices, stupid hats, ugly boots....etc. They do got some good lookin women though.

I guess I just wasn't bread to enjoy that country twang. I was more bread to listen super hood ganger rap, kill yourself and everybody else metal, all the way down to experimental ambient noise tapes.

Like with many other things, different strokes I guess.

EDIT: And who the fuck is Zac Brown?

Mar 12, 2010
there are some good country songs them white boys just want to get fucked up and smoke some weed or get drunk as fuck and chase women around

Mar 12, 2010
there are some good country songs them white boys just want to get fucked up and smoke some weed or get drunk as fuck and chase women around