i had a request.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Hey whats up for all u folx who jsut liek to draw and if u had soem extra time i was wondering if someone would scetch up and post my idea for a tat. jsut kinda wanna see whats up. im thinking about getting the grim reaper but insted of having the black cloak he would eb wearingthe american flag.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
KleanKut said:
Hey whats up for all u folx who jsut liek to draw and if u had soem extra time i was wondering if someone would scetch up and post my idea for a tat. jsut kinda wanna see whats up. im thinking about getting the grim reaper but insted of having the black cloak he would eb wearingthe american flag.
ive sported both uv these in my siggz over the last 2 yearz...........feel free to use either of em
:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
yeah i just stumbled back on this post. i got the tat right be4 i left to iraq. i got the top one about 7" long on the outside of my right calf. shit looks sicc as fucc. females jock the hell out of it cuz i said "it represents me as an american solder as a protector of the flag and a dealer of death.