I graduated High School!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thanks Folxs, Yea I know ima young bucc, but age nuthin but a number, aint stopped me from nuthin yet (except gettin liq). My Future plans??? Hmmmm...Im devoting alot of time, effort, skrill, blood, sweat, but no tears into the siccness.net! Some forget this half my shit, and most of wut i do for the site is done offline and away from the computer...Im venturing in to Concerts, Management...Trying to be a well rounded, go to for anything, man of many parts type entrapenuer/hustla type thang if that makes sense. Aint goin to school, yet, Ima take some general buisness courses. But right now im stumbling my way around the local studio's, tryin to learn the basics of engineering and production. Unfortunatly my whiteness and lacc of rhythm shines through, But im persistent and ima get it, and be able to operate everything at some point in far distant future...Been workin on makin this site a money maker for all, one so I can recieve a checc to help with living expensive, and reep some rewards for wut we have put into the site, and become a MAJOR player in the Music industry.

And as Validictorian for Siccness class of 02' I conclude my speech...
CURBIE

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i didn't know curbie was that young?!?!??!?!?! congratulations tho

i miss high school...