I Got X-Box Live Subscriptions for Cheap (NOT SPAM)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
More than just "paying to play" the whole Xbox Dashboard is better than XMB. Right off the bat, it feels like they want you to be part of a community (Major's Minute, IGN/Jessica Chobot, Game with Fame, etc) and everything is so much more more organized and easier to navigate.

Nov 7, 2006
How does x-box live shit on PS3? And I'm just sayin, I would rather pay nothing than pay anything. I'm not a gamer at all. I have MW2, Black Ops and Fifa 11. Thats it. So, I guess that's probably why I would rather not pay.
i only play a couple games too but IMO worth it. theres also less shit talkers on XBL too prolly cause they more nervous to get banned over BS since they did pay. not saying the console shits on the ps3 just comparing the live experience i've personally had with both and if theres a game for both systems i want i get it for xbox everytime for the live. only ps3 games i got are ones i cant get on xbox.