i got the new lycnch album no bullshit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
i got the album today, i guess they didn't know they was supposed to release it until tuesday. Anyway, it's tight yaw go pick it up, i gotta give props to lynch 4 this one, you got a fan bacc wit dis. i'm feeling the album 1000% he come wit somereal stuff on this not that jst killa em up od schol rap but alot of the beats got that ark feel to em',tightest siccmade realease so far 2 me. cos,zagg, beta, jv, a whole lotta niggaz on here spitten. hlla bacc. oh and proff i got it lynch do his own lil interview an he got rip, beta, sme guy named jv, and in the studio tey do they music it's called pain and on the walls it look like he got a lot of pages of rymes. holla bacc!
oh yeah i'm from ohio so go check stuff out in cali.

Feb 8, 2003
I live in Cincinnati. Ohio, and I got the album also.
One of my favorite tracks on it gotta be #11 ""Reaching For Fame" with Lynch, Tallcann, COS. They tore some one a new ass I'm not going to say any names But I know who they talking about. I'll let them reveil who they talking about.

Also on "My Mind Ain't Right" Lynch brought back that Siccness.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Must Be Only Puttin It Out In Ohio. cUZ Im In Oregon And I Called Every Fuckin Place In The Phone Book And They Aint Got It. But 4 Realz Though You Know How Lynch Put Out Them Two Singles "I Went From" and "Everywhere I Go". You Should At Least Do Sum Fans A Favor And Post A Lil Clip Up Of Them Songs . It Aint Hurtin Lynch Or Anybody Else Cuz Theyre Already Out Right.

Feb 8, 2003
MB3 said:
you both got that disc that's cool. So can you tell me how that track with Yuk sounds?
It has Yuk, Lynch, COS.
Its called spits Network
Shits real tight, Yuk voice is different it sounds raw. And Cos rips like always. They take turns ripping.

THE SPITS NETWORK, THE SPITS NETWORK
is the chorus.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Must Be Only Puttin It Out In Ohio. cUZ Im In Oregon And I Called Every Fuckin Place In The Phone Book And They Aint Got It. But 4 Realz Though You Know How Lynch Put Out Them Two Singles "I Went From" and "Everywhere I Go". You Should At Least Do Sum Fans A Favor And Post A Lil Clip Up Of Them Songs . It Aint Hurtin Lynch Or Anybody Else Cuz Theyre Already Out Right.

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
good to see y'all liking it. curby hit me up today talking
bout he just swooped it from his connect (yet another
moms & pops store.) for those who aint believing,
cesolito & god's son done described the real product.
it's gonna be a good year....