I got Tapes, Stackin Chips, Hemp Museum, Life Is and more...VALUE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2004
Aight so i just found a bunch of my old tapes that i havnt listened to for many years. I was wondering if they were valueble at all or what some people thought i could sell them for. I got 3x krazy stackin chips, b-legit hemp museum, too short short doggs in the house and life is, i got rappin 4 tay dont fight the feeling, e-40 hall of game, the click game related and a few other classic bay cassette tapes. what you think? anybody know which ones got value or people would be intrested in buying? lemme know

Sep 30, 2005
Yeah, that's the thing. If the album was also released on cd, it's not worth anything. If it was just released on tape (or vinyl), then it's a collector item and you could make money off it... for example, C.T.G., Criminal Behavior, T-Gunn (aka Tommy Gun), Budwyser, King Dre, the Trigga Happy Records comp, early Too $hort, etc.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
thizzordie said:
I got 3x krazy stackin chips, b-legit hemp museum, too short short doggs in the house and life is, i got rappin 4 tay dont fight the feeling, e-40 hall of game, the click game related and a few other classic bay cassette tapes. what you think? anybody know which ones got value or people would be intrested in buying? lemme know
ayo, i deal with some serious collectors and some peeps might pay from $5 to $50 for tapes (depending on the title). but your best thing to do is to make a list of what you got and post it in the Siccness Classifieds section.

Nov 16, 2005
whatta coincidence, balance was in an interview late last night on kmel saying how you could sell stackin chips for 80bucks.. the interviewer was like wtf and balance said to just bring it over to him, he knows the right ppl who would be willing to buy it for that much.. hahha i dunno if this helps.. but if you want, message balance on his myspace cause thats actually him, not a manager.

and i'm not sure about the tapes/cd... might decrease the value.. good luck with it.

Jan 28, 2006
jSoong said:
whatta coincidence, balance was in an interview late last night on kmel saying how you could sell stackin chips for 80bucks.. the interviewer was like wtf and balance said to just bring it over to him, he knows the right ppl who would be willing to buy it for that much.. hahha i dunno if this helps.. but if you want, message balance on his myspace cause thats actually him, not a manager.

and i'm not sure about the tapes/cd... might decrease the value.. good luck with it.
My guess is that he was talking about CD's. Yeah probably on CD.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
jSoong said:

ha... and i got two copies of that CD too...

used to have 4 copies of it like 5 years ago though... before i sold 2 of them to members of this forum