I got Horns and halos2 today..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
How come most bonus DVDs suck? It only contains one video and 12 minutes of a live show. since they have more space on a DVD, why don't they put on some more goodies? Like some more of that show? I mean, the sound was good and the picture was just as good. Why not give us fans enough stuff for our money?
The live show was cool though, Nicky dressed up in a suit and tie was dope. One thing that struck me was: Where were all the black people? Has Nicky become a rapper for white folks only?

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
5-Dime NwK said:
Nicky pretty much never gets any radio play.. even tho my brother swears he heard "Conversations with a Devil" (track one and CR3) on the radio in Clear Lake.

i cant wait for his solo, CR4

Out Here They Play Some ayoy 4 yayo on KDON i was trippin out when they did! this is Monterey County Salinas Valley and it get's Radio play

Nov 2, 2004
This cd is banging one of the best cds hes come out where every track is slamming he came sick on this cd i cant stop bumping this shit iam telling you the whole cd is straight fire. Way better than the first horns and holos 10 times better.

NICKI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!