"I get off thinking about you Mars"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Thats fantastic. & thank you for sharing. lol

hmmm, I tend to steer clear of anything petroleum based for ink.
it tends to pull ink.

I use & recommend using either Lubriderm, Cetophil, or Phisoderm, after the ink has a lil healing time in ( like 48 hours )

I just, today started putting lotion on the ink I got saturday night.

Yeah it just started drying and cracking today. I didn't bleed or scab or anything for a long time. I think its the soap I used.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Didn't the guy who inked you give you instructions and all that shit?
I've gotten a million tattoos from him I'm just really high every time and you can tell me that the building is on fire and I'd just look at you like you were stupid. I get told something different by every tattoo artist. I've been told to use neosporan, I've been told to use auqa lube, a&d ointment, vagisil and all kinds of shit like that.

Jul 4, 2007
I've gotten a million tattoos from him I'm just really high every time and you can tell me that the building is on fire and I'd just look at you like you were stupid. I get told something different by every tattoo artist. I've been told to use neosporan, I've been told to use auqa lube, a&d ointment, vagisil and all kinds of shit like that.
Never use neosporan. I learned the hard way. My tattoo is lame as fuck now:(

Nov 20, 2005
ewwwwwwwwwwww

i'd say something..but that would be a low blow. :)

i'll be nice and go play video games in the demo room.

~k.