i found the 2 beef trackz with tech on realjuggalos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
i was on the sk forums and someone posted a link to the tech n9ne trackz from beef on the www.realjuggalos.com site this juggalo shit is annoying

it'z funny one shitty song with tech n9ne on it got a million fans for tech it'z great for tech and all and it means great album sales and shit for tech, but i wish most of tech's fans could be real and true not fake like most of them juggalos is y'allz know what i'm sayin?

Aug 14, 2002
tha shit

wow, thanks for posting this info man....fell in love with these 2 tracks the second i heard the beats....

Snake Ya, killa catchy beat and chorus..bouncy verses created huge catchiness for me on here, awsome shit.

Beef, takes a lil while to get into teh track but well worth teh wait...tech pulls this one apart ..as usual. follwed by a unique verse by big krizzy k then tech finishes it hard.

2 deadly tracks, get yer hands on these asap.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah man demons is the shit. I'd share it with you but I'm greedy.

I heard Tech is making a DemonsII with Korn, LUXT, Mars, Zach de la Rocha, and Henry Rollins soon.

it'z funny one shitty song with tech n9ne on it got a million fans for tech it'z great for tech and all and it means great album sales and shit for tech, but i wish most of tech's fans could be real and true not fake like most of them juggalos is y'allz know what i'm sayin?
You're a dumbass sometimes... Not often, but sometimes.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Fingerz said:
No offense, but juggalos are no where close to being fake fans.
They're some of the realest People around.

IM SORRY BUT IF YOU HAVE TO WEAR PAINT ON YOUR FACE...THERES A GOOD CHANCE YOUR ARE TRYIN TO HIDE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF..

MEANING...YOUR FAKE...

Dec 29, 2002
yep for sure they are hella gay
lets put it this way if u see one or two of them there gonna act like bitchs
but if theres 50 of them around there all gonna try to act hard

Nov 14, 2002
What makes one fan different from any other other than the people they are fans of?

Everyone knows a juggalo will rep Psychopathic for life... I mean, just because you don't like ICP that means that their fans are fake?

WTF? You guys are so ridiculous sometimes.