I FINALLY GOT THAT SHADY CONEJO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
Finally, I got that SHADY CONEJO, I got that ANGEL OF DEATH and I got that CONEJO - GREATEST HITS put out by Southland this weekend. All I can say is damm. If you a CONEJO fan, that's some real street gangster shit right there, still reeling from the venom in my veins.

Got to say that ANGEL OF DEATH is tighter because its all new drops, SHADY is from way back in the past around the CITY OF ANGELS drop, more like demo tracks that got reworked into something solid. The tight thing about the Greatest Hits is that it got a lot of singles from different compilations and put them together on one disk. Definately worth the wait. Now I got to fiend for the Veneno CHOOSE YOUR POISON drop.

Jan 26, 2004
TOKZTLI said:
SHADY is from way back in the past around the CITY OF ANGELS drop, more like demo tracks that got reworked into something solid.
chale, the Shady material is about 12 years old

Decoy bought all that material and put it out, Conejo/Bandit/Tattoo Ink didnt really have nothing to do with it

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
TOKZTLI said:
The tight thing about the Greatest Hits is that it got a lot of singles from different compilations and put them together on one disk. Definately worth the wait. Now I got to fiend for the Veneno CHOOSE YOUR POISON drop.
DOES IT HAVE THE ROLA'S "STREET LIFER'S",,IT WAS RELEASED ON ONE OF THOSE SOUTHSIDE CLICKA COMPILATIONS...AND "YOUNG IN THE CALLES" OFF THE TEEN ANGEL GANGSTERS COMP...ARE TWO TIGHT TRACKS NOT ON ANY OF THE CONEJO ALBUMS...

Jan 9, 2004
WiCkEd said:
DOES IT HAVE THE ROLA'S "STREET LIFER'S",,IT WAS RELEASED ON ONE OF THOSE SOUTHSIDE CLICKA COMPILATIONS...AND "YOUNG IN THE CALLES" OFF THE TEEN ANGEL GANGSTERS COMP...ARE TWO TIGHT TRACKS NOT ON ANY OF THE CONEJO ALBUMS...

Yeah the best of comp has YOUNG IN THE CALLES but not Street Lifers. I got that Southside Clicka drop just for that track a long time ago. The best of comp has a song called Tattoo Tear I never heard before.