i finally booked my 3 day cruise to ensenada

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
on the carnival paradise for me and my girl...how much money should i take to spend..my girl is not a big drinker...i of course do..but made a simple promise to my girl i wouldnt go over the edge....how much would i need to take in all...i plan on going to the la bufadora and everything

May 4, 2005
my homie tryin to get me to go on that cruise. he was tellin me u can get like 20$ wristbands n drink for free. not sure tho.

Nov 5, 2004
Doesn't matter how much money you have.

Just walk in, you and your girl, decked out in Fubu. Everything will be on the house.

Nov 1, 2004
Me and my lady going on this same cruise from august 9th-13th. Never been on cruise but I heard it's hella fun.. I heard there's a gang of free food included.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
ive been on that cruise ... free food 24/7 , drinks aint too pricey but i aint heard of no wristband . they give u a card and everything gets charged to that . then at the end they make u pay . shit was fun tho , i was scared of sneaking in weed but it woulda been HELLA easy to do it , had i tried . i snuck in some pills and shit i copped up in mexico . they might search u tho on the way back in . they did once to us but they didnt do it another time . helllllla broads on there too , but u got ur girl , im not knockin that . they got a small video arcade and a gym and shit like that .