I feel what you doing Woodie, Got a question for you

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
Wats Good Woodie?
I been listening to your shit for years now, ever since Yoc Influenced and you always bringing that real raw shit. I just peeped your video for "A Matter Of Time" which is an incredibly sick track. Anyways I wanna let you know that Vancouver, B.C. got love for you. Ever since I introduced your shit to my boys its been in the rotation non stop.
My question to you is, have you ever thought about touring out here and doing some shows? I'm sure hella people would love to see you preform, including myself. I might even be able to arrange some venues and what not if you decided to come up here.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I DIDN'T PLAN ON PERFORMING UP IN VANCOUVER 'CAUSE I NEVER REALLY LIKED THE SPOTLIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE, KINDA GOT THAT BROTHA LYNCH SYNDROME IN A WAY I'M AN ARTIST BUT NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A STAGE PERFORMER YA KNOW....BUT A COUPLE OF THE HOMIEZ AND I HAVE BEEN PLANNIN' TO TAKE A TRIP UP THERE THIS SUMMER, IF WE DO WE SHOULD MEET UP AND YOU CAN SHOW US AROUND....