I feel like dying instrumental????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
I love the beat and the hook, but wayne fucked this song up. if anyone has the instrumental can I get a pm or somethin'?? It'd be GREATLY appreciated.

Feb 2, 2009
Uhh be a fag if you want doucher. I don't want a shitty quality version of it, or else I would've done that dumbass. If you aren't gonna help then don't come on this thread and talk shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Uhh be a fag if you want doucher. I don't want a shitty quality version of it, or else I would've done that dumbass. If you aren't gonna help then don't come on this thread and talk shit.
shut the fuck up. ill take your thread from you. keep running your dick ticklers and this thread is gonna be about belgian waffles.

fuck helping you, fuck you, fuck your mom and fuck the 400,000 other sperm that didnt make it in the egg, while were at if fuck your dad, fuck your grandparents and great grandparents

fuck the trees that made the house you live in, and fuck whatever aquaduct gives you drinking water

Sep 17, 2007
this thread is gonna be about belgian waffles.
i like the expensive Syrup. like Pecan Syrup. That 12 dollar a small bottle type syrup. over some Belgian Waffles, SLAPPERS!!!!!!!

Miss Buttersworth is for the kids...they know not to fucks with my syrup tho. They'll get punched in the fuckin neck if i see them touching it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
pecan syrup? damn yo im sleeping. i never had.
theres apparently a whole new world of syrup i was not aware of..

where did you cop said pecan syrup?

belgian waffles are hella good and they deserve the finest of syrups

i honestly dont have my breakfast syrup game up. i need to start looking harder.

Sep 17, 2007
pecan syrup? damn yo im sleeping. i never had.
theres apparently a whole new world of syrup i was not aware of..

where did you cop said pecan syrup?

belgian waffles are hella good and they deserve the finest of syrups

i honestly dont have my breakfast syrup game up. i need to start looking harder.
my bad its actually Butter Pecan Syrup... mane you aint lived life untill you had some expensive syrup. I found it at Big Lots. it was 9 bucks. about 11oz bottle.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
shut the fuck up. ill take your thread from you. keep running your dick ticklers and this thread is gonna be about belgian waffles.

fuck helping you, fuck you, fuck your mom and fuck the 400,000 other sperm that didnt make it in the egg, while were at if fuck your dad, fuck your grandparents and great grandparents

fuck the trees that made the house you live in, and fuck whatever aquaduct gives you drinking water
LMFAO "dick ticklers" That shit is so funny..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I had some waffles this morning

didnt even put syrup or nothin on em

I was late for work so I just ate them bitches dry as I walked out the door... shit wasnt that dope... but I was hungry so fuck it