i don't see the midwest blowing up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
or any other side cause foreals...i feel only way rap acts can make it today is just to make music danceable and copy what exactly what is hot is now....foreals, you hear all the majors songs, they all sound the same.....some are talking about same shit they were talking about 10 years ago just different beat and more upbeat and sells...i honestly don't see chicago blowing up cause half the music is just not DANCEABLE enough and when they do attempt to it just sounds like trash and the true fans are turned off and don't wanna support it....like nelly and lunatics, they always had that danceable commercial, they were never hardcore like warfare so thats why they'll make it...ah fuck it...

Jan 27, 2003
i feel you 100% on that shit, FUCC all this hip-pop shit that been coming out lately. Nelly needs to make the desision whether hes a rapper of singer cause his raps half sound like hews trying to sing, and all of the lyrics succ. but thats coming from an idvidual that listens to Siccmade and Cin Sity muzicc all day, and goes to sleep with it on so as my mind fills up with evil thoughts even while i sleep. hahahahahahaha

one love -- peace

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
i agree, most main-stream rappers all say the same thing in every song.especially 50 cent,his whole album is the same shit over and over with som booji ass beats.i have to say eminem comes out with new shit in most of his songs.i also listen to siccmade alot.i think pac is still good,he comes out with new shit and even if it is the same shit it always sounds different.with the midwest you just have to judge the shit on the music or what you think sounds good,and not what they say sometimes.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I'm gonna have to disagree with you dog.Dont forget who we're dealing with "THE MUSIC INDUSTRY) and the fans who love it..The scene is constantly changing and to make it seem like its changing constantly is to make different regions successful...NY started it,then the west coast,then the dirty south..It all depends on where the industry targets the potentials.Fact is:Theirs 1000s of Puff Daddy's,Master Ps,Dr.Dre out their,but to whereever they want to choose they can make it happen...The music from both ends now is getting redundant,something new gotta give and to play with the public psyche is to give a new region their time to shine.............MIDWEST!!!!

Jan 23, 2003
Im more worried about the underground scene of Midwest music

i dont wanna see some of my favorite rappers blow up anyway, because it changes there original sound. I feel that Ric Jilla got that the best chance to blow up.Furthermore,everyone knows the formula for the mainstream by now(singy,easy to remember hook club song).

IM Not worried about the Midwest blowin up , Im worried about the Midwest supportin their underground artist, Cause the Midwest got the best underground music in my opionin but its needs the support of midwest fans. Cause with Cali underground music cali fans support their shit and Midwest fans need to do more of the same.

May 8, 2003
Re: Im more worried about the underground scene of Midwest music

Mr.HydroSTL said:
i dont wanna see some of my favorite rappers blow up anyway, because it changes there original sound. I feel that Ric Jilla got that the best chance to blow up.Furthermore,everyone knows the formula for the mainstream by now(singy,easy to remember hook club song).

IM Not worried about the Midwest blowin up , Im worried about the Midwest supportin their underground artist, Cause the Midwest got the best underground music in my opionin but its needs the support of midwest fans. Cause with Cali underground music cali fans support their shit and Midwest fans need to do more of the same.
Hell yeah on everythang dis muhfucka said