I don't know how to bring a thread from another forum into ECC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
I'll get it n show you - you'll see it in the THIZZ LATIN video -
Its hella clean.. it is too G for the new ppl.

They needa take the fuckin fence down. i dunno why ppl dont just make it clear they dont want yuppies in Mission.

@ Spider do you have pix of the old one? mine are with that hoe Tee...

I can definantly see it getting tagged on.

You think they'll paint over the Cesar Chavez mural too?

Nov 2, 2002
Latin Boss said:
i hate goin to valencia street and seein nothin but white people and yuppies. Thats what gentrification will do though.
yea theres gentrification in the mission, with mexicans moving out and such, but in almost every other town in california, mexican populaiton is getting bigger. ALl those central california towns used to be white, now they are mexican mostly. SOuth central LA: half mexican now. Oakland: mexicans are pushing out the black people.
The missions is probly the one spot that has mexicans moving OUT

Dec 6, 2005
Rusto said:
yea theres gentrification in the mission, with mexicans moving out and such, but in almost every other town in california, mexican populaiton is getting bigger. ALl those central california towns used to be white, now they are mexican mostly. SOuth central LA: half mexican now. Oakland: mexicans are pushing out the black people.
The missions is probly the one spot that has mexicans moving OUT
cuz all dem old houses has raised da property value up

Jun 19, 2004
maybe not all the pics of the old one have been posted, but the new one has better artists, I like how the old one had pachucos, I don't get why they put arabs in the new one?

Apr 13, 2006
Sad Eyez_415 said:
Fuck that. . . . missions changed way too much
yes it has. shit aint the same anymore. ain't nothing like em old days. walking down mission street when u was a kid and all u see was nothing but latinos. got all these clubs on mission st. which only has white people in em every saturday night.fuck all that shit

Feb 21, 2006
OLD MURAL IS WAY BETTER. NEW ONE IS KINDA WACK.
SUCKS THAT THEY ARE DOING THIS IN EVERY GANG NEIGHBORHOOD BUT THEY ARE MAKING HOMES AND RENT ALOT HIGHER TO PUSH OUT THE POVERTY AND GANGS. ITS THEIR ONLY WAY TO COME CLOSE TO CLEANING UP THE STREETS BUT NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO THERE WILL ALWAYS BE GANGS. IF YOU PUSH THEM OUT OF ONE NEIGHBORHOOD THEY WILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT.

EVENTUALLY EVERYTHING WILL BE HIGHER PRICED AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO LIVE ANYWHERE. EVEN THE NON BANGERS WILL BE FORCED TO MOVE OUT OF THEIR HOMES AND FIND A WORSE PLACE TO LIVE.