I dont get this S***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
ok now i am pissed. I just heard tyrese new album and he took a pac song. (How Do You Want It) I mean like wtf is wrong with these people? plz post some comments on this shit. I want to know how everyone feels on this.

Apr 25, 2002
Pac is one of the most influential artists that's ever been around... Just like people redo oldies people are gonna redo Pac songs... Unless you're Pac there's not any reason to get mad about it. If his mom is in charge of his shit and she's allowing it, let it go...

This is exactly how old folks feel about rap music sampling old songs they grew up on.

May 3, 2002
I believe in being original and creating your own shit. There's nothing wrong with being "influenced" by a certain melody or sound, but to re-make the whole song with your own lyrics... come on, now! Especially if it's for commercial success... even more because you'll be earning more than the original artist earned.

Apr 25, 2002
Cover songs have been a part of music forever. If Run-DMC hadn't redone Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" in the 80's rap music might not have ever had a Platinum single, a Platinum album, a Grammy Award, a spot on Billboard or even a video on MTV.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Pac remade it first, quincy jones is the one who should be mad if anybody, some people are dumb fucks, hip hop was built on beat stealing.

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
'why is everybody so shocked at all these 2pac rip-offs??????
yáll act like this is a new thing....Shit folks been biting pac since the day he died.....some people even went as far as to change their whole style just to sound like pac.....its gonna happen more and more just deal with it