I Don't Do This But .. Dont Deal Wit YOUNG MOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
alright 6/27 he has stuff for sale on the bayridaz and i tell him i want the seff and pushaman ( both are sealed) im like coo 19 bucks shipped and i send out - he get the money and tells me its out in the mail and them no email responses after that - a month later he tells me he get back from a vacation and hes gonna send it with something extra im coo like im gonna get my shit and still he never sent it i send like 15 emails and like 2 times he responded its 8/27 which is 2 months - i know the p.o.. is slow but god damn u aint gotta lie... so as of right now he is shady and tell him to send first if u wanna deal with him.... and i know others got screwed on here also .....

Apr 25, 2002
to those who are not involved...y'all ain't worth the headache...i say this tho...don't test my gangsta potna...it's best to be avoided
jinx...i don't even know what i owe you...hit the email...
and i will make sure to hook you up with somethin nice...i apologize...you live in san francisco?if so i'll overnight whatever i owe you as soon as i get a PM or email...
pm would be best
holla

Apr 25, 2002
You said my shit was spose to be in the mail this past monday...what's up wid that i even hit you up hella times bout that...you were spose to give me a tracking # and everything anyways this is what i'm spose to get from you:

Chunk Break Em Off (cd)
Chunk Menace to the Game (cd)
Ghetto Kaos Guilty As Charged (tape)

Get at me on the e-mail [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
i gave you your money back for Toby T...
i thought i lost it...
i'll send today WITH the tobyt

code547...i won't be able to access my credit card till monday...if you'd like to wait i can paypal you then

two11g..i forgot you were one of the po box heads...i can't get tracking numbers for those...
i''ll send that tomorrow as well

May 19, 2002
two11g0187 said:
You said my shit was spose to be in the mail this past monday...what's up wid that i even hit you up hella times bout that...you were spose to give me a tracking # and everything anyways this is what i'm spose to get from you:

Chunk Break Em Off (cd)
Chunk Menace to the Game (cd)
Ghetto Kaos Guilty As Charged (tape)

Get at me on the e-mail [email protected]
WTF? I won that chunk break em off cd from him but homie hasn't hit me up in about 4 months. Fuck it, but that'z fucked up tho.

May 19, 2002
Come on now homie, you never even gave me an address. I kept emailin' you and you say you're too busy at work or too busy at the time and that you'll holla at me. I didn't want to bother you anymore knowin' you're a "busy man". So I've been waitin and I guess you ain't gonna come thru.